There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

KNBR

• kush
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Kense:
They talk just as much 9ers as Raiders and I'd still rather hear Raiders talk than Off Season Baseball talk about possible Giants trades. Who gives a F about that right now?

Giants fans.

The talk is always directed at the money. I bet there are more Giants fans that listen to KNBR than Niners fans. They just won a WS and we just went 6-10 so what do you expect? I'm sure as more Niners fans catch on and start listening the talk will shift more heavily to the 9ers.

Not saying this to you Sonoco, but rather adding to what you were saying. LOL, we've been winning for less than two months and our fans already expect royal treatment.
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Kense:
They talk just as much 9ers as Raiders and I'd still rather hear Raiders talk than Off Season Baseball talk about possible Giants trades. Who gives a F about that right now?

Giants fans.

The talk is always directed at the money. I bet there are more Giants fans that listen to KNBR than Niners fans. They just won a WS and we just went 6-10 so what do you expect? I'm sure as more Niners fans catch on and start listening the talk will shift more heavily to the 9ers.

Not saying this to you Sonoco, but rather adding to what you were saying. LOL, we've been winning for less than two months and our fans already expect royal treatment.

Agreed. They are the radio flagship for both teams but you can definitely feel the 49er (and Raider) bandwagons loading up at KNBR.
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Royal treatment? Hell yeah I expect it, the Niners are 6-1, the Giants didn't even make the play offs this year. I expect much more football talk during football season. Like I said, it's not baseball season, why do I want to hear Giants announcers talk about other baseball teams and the Giants right now? Are you kidding me? Giants fans? Obviously based on the responses in this thread even Giants fans are like Cmon it's football season.
Rod & Brooks are drinking the kool-aide hard, they were talking about 49ers vs Packers championship possibility.

This season is too damn exciting!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Rod & Brooks are drinking the kool-aide hard, they were talking about 49ers vs Packers championship possibility.

I hate all this looking ahead and playoff talk. Live in the present and enjoy the journey. Playoffs will get here but its a long time left.
Originally posted by susweel:

I hate all this looking ahead and playoff talk. Live in the present and enjoy the journey. Playoffs will get here but its a long time left.

Damon Bruce is really the only KNBR personality I like listening to but his last hour is a waste.
only people who like knbr are old farts

When you chug the kool-aide, it's easy to start dreaming, like plenty of folks in here including myself! I just think it's inevitable.

My bad it's Fitz & Brooks, lol
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Originally posted by SF4EVA:

Too me tho Rod Brooks is the best.

Lee Hammer says no.

lol!!! Only a KNBR listener would know that one. ;-)
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Originally posted by SF4EVA:

Too me tho Rod Brooks is the best.

Lee Hammer says no.

lol!!! Only a KNBR listener would know that one. ;-)

Great knowledge !
TuneIn Radio on my iPhone has saved my season with KNBR ever since I cancelled Sunday Ticket. I love it.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
TuneIn Radio on my iPhone has saved my season with KNBR ever since I cancelled Sunday Ticket. I love it.

So you cant watch live games ?

I mostly listen on the radio if it not on the local FOX. If its interesting enough I'll look for it streaming online.

Sunday Ticket had to go though.

I mostly listen on the radio if it not on the local FOX. If its interesting enough I'll look for it streaming online.

That must be tough not being able to watch your favorite team live. You should check out streaming though.

Why did you dump the Ticket? Couldn't justify the cost?