There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT ST. LOUIS RAMS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Alright then.... still got work to do. (tucks in blue collar shirt)

#Swag
[ Edited by defenderDX on Dec 26, 2011 at 9:09 PM ]
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
fyi, @sdutchargers is reporting that if sd fires aj smith, smith will join the rams and bring jon gruden with him. http://t.co/1ppBnjoc

jim trotter Twitter

That would be better than having Fisher in the division. AJ Smith has got to be one of the worst GM's in the league.
Originally posted by frozen49er:
That would be better than having Fisher in the division. AJ Smith has got to be one of the worst GM's in the league.

gruden is a great coach

he rebuilt the rams without many picks as bucs traded them to the raiders for gruden
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I gotta tow the line and say the Rams will be looking to play spoiler to us this week. Play hard and get a early lead and let some guys rest.

Great point - we can't take the Rams for granted.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

gruden is a great coach

he rebuilt the rams without many picks as bucs traded them to the raiders for gruden

Raiders??
Originally posted by Giggidy:
Great point - we can't take the Rams for granted.

49ers wont

they know whats at stake
49ers wont

they know whats at stake

I'm sure Harbaugh will keep the guys grounded - I'd hate to see us lose a bye week because we couldn't get past the lowly Rams (assuming NO wins).
we shall overcome, and the panthers just might beat the saints tooo, cam oooooooooh cam, caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

gruden is a great coach

damn Gruden and Bradford
Originally posted by global_nomad:

gruden is a great coach

damn Gruden and Bradford

Meh, knowing Gruden, he'll bring in Favre and McNabb to compete for the starting job, and will hand it off to one of them.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

gruden is a great coach

damn Gruden and Bradford

Meh, knowing Gruden, he'll bring in Favre and McNabb to compete for the starting job, and will hand it off to one of them.

and trade for the rights to jake plummer
Hey is anybody from the zone attending the game besides me? Send me a pm if you are so we can meet up at the stadium

gruden is a great coach

damn Gruden and Bradford

Bradford, and that offense had an astonishing rookie year under Pat Shurmur's WCO; Bradford could return to position as the best QB of the division if paired with Gruden, and his system... and his 4-3 defensive scheme.
Blow them out
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Bradford, and that offense had an astonishing rookie year under Pat Shurmur's WCO; Bradford could return to position as the best QB of the division if paired with Gruden, and his system... and his 4-3 defensive scheme.

I like Gruden as a coach, I even wanted him to come to SF when he went to OAK, but I would take him in the division over Fisher. As far as Bradford, unless the rams figure out how to keep him upright, he is going to be the next Carr. A young qb can only take so much of a beating. I remember when the cards brought in Wisenhunt, I actually thought he would make them a consistent threat year after year. I dont see Gruden and Smith doing better with the rams. Except they wont trade the world for an unproven backup qb.