There are 176 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT ST. LOUIS RAMS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by mayo49:
My penis is starting to tingle the game is getting so close.

you may want to get that thing checked when the season is over

Does it tingle before wins as well as losses? Maybe this is a gift that could be put to some use. $$$
Originally posted by SteveMontana49:
Anybody from the zone going to the game?
jrg is lolz
Gotta lock up that #2 seed!
ONe more game. 13-3 here we come. We should win easy and start getting healthy for the home game.
Rams will be playing for their Head Coach's job, as well as their own jobs. Stephen Jackson is a fiery leader, who will not lie down. Sure, the Rams suck and are down to their #6 and #7 CB's, but I don't expect this game to be another 27-0 blowout. Niners need to take care of business here. Come out aggressively, and put this one away by halftime. But I do not expect it to be easy.

Let's hold off on all the pro ball talk until the club actually finishes the season!
no way the 9ers offense can make this game easy and a blowout, it will be close unfortunately. i was looking forward to see kaepernick play
hopefully no more injuries especially to the WR.
Originally posted by VA49er:
ONe more game. 13-3 here we come. We should win easy and start getting healthy for the home game.

What a foolish statement. I hope you're right but it's not going to be easy.
It seems this game is going to be easily won by the 9ers, but is anyone concerned about the Colts beating the Jags, which would send Andrew Luck to the Rams???
Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
It seems this game is going to be easily won by the 9ers, but is anyone concerned about the Colts beating the Jags, which would send Andrew Luck to the Rams???

They probably wouldn't take Luck, BUT they will get a boatload of picks for him. This concerns me.

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:

They probably wouldn't take Luck, BUT they will get a boatload of picks for him. This concerns me.

other than long who was a no doubt pick who have the rams hit on in the 1st rd? theyve shown a track record of horrible drafting
even if luck goes to the rams he wont make much of an impact with that o line after having the stanfords o line

and people are overestiating him

since harbaugh left he actually ahs had a down year especially against teams with good D's
I'm so stoked! I'm gonna be at this game in St. Louis. My wife got me tickets for the game for Christmas. I'm one lucky man! I'll be on the 40-yard line, on the visitors' sideline about 13 rows from field. It's gonna be SWEET!!

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
We're winning this game no doubt about it. 27-7
This game really stumps me... will the Rams come out hard looking to spoil a rival's chance at a bye in the playoffs... or will they tank for the #1 overall pick fiesta?
Share 49ersWebzone