There are 184 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This game is gonna be tough, very tough. Seattle is well coached, they play with fire, division rival, their home turf, good defense, s**tty weather, anything can happen we need to come out firing, focusedwith an excellent game plan and execute.
we shall win, i'll be in someones sports bar saturday
keep willis out again this week

just keep him out till playofs there is no point of putting him in with a hamstring injury
This is a very tough game for us, Must win and I'd Like to see Willis back.
The Seahawks are today the 7th seed with an outside chance making the playoffs. The 49ers game against the Seahawks wasn't decided until Ginn's two return TDs. In the last month, Seattle has beaten Baltimore and last week knocked Chicago out of a playoff berth. Niners hasn't won in Seattle since '08 when the did so in OT. Despite the Niners winning (barely) in the noise of Detroit's stadium, they played an error-prone game of 15 penalties. Seattle's stadium may be louder. Looking at the year's stats, there's not a lot of separation between the two teams.
Saints
8th defense yards
6th defense points
28th offense yards
23th offense points
49ers
5th defense yards
1st defense points
25th offense yards
14th offense points
If this is an easy game, the Niners will play even better than they did against Pittsburgh. But they will likely lose if they play like they did In Phoenix against the Cardinals.
I'd like to crush what little hope they have of making the playoffs this weekend! Their passing/rushing offense if ranked in the mid 20s, nothing our D can't handle. Their stadium will probably pump more noise when our offense is on the field...whatever. We're the better team in all three phases, offense, defense and special teams and will win by at least two scores.
Good possibility no Ginn this time. Have not heard of the extent of his ankle injury. With only 3 plus days to rest/get ready it does not look good for him to play. I wonder if Braylon Edwards will take this as a chance to show something...or will he be too pissed off of having been left of the roster last night. Man, I really thought he would make a difference this year. Very disappointing. Kyle Williams will have to handle the punt/kick duties. He has definitely stepped up this year so no reason to believe he won't continue to do so. Go Niners!!! (and Falcons too!).
Win we must
The Packers will have to lose their last two games in the season for the 49ers to have a chance to make it for the number 1 seed. Guess what? That is not going to happen. I just don't see the Packers lose 3 straight in a row.
Originally posted by letitroll:
The Packers will have to lose their last two games in the season for the 49ers to have a chance to make it for the number 1 seed. Guess what? That is not going to happen. I just don't see the Packers lose 3 straight in a row.

never know?

They've lost a OL men, a go to WR..more injuries can happen with a tough Chicago D...

Originally posted by NavyNinerFan:
Good possibility no Ginn this time. Have not heard of the extent of his ankle injury. With only 3 plus days to rest/get ready it does not look good for him to play. I wonder if Braylon Edwards will take this as a chance to show something...or will he be too pissed off of having been left of the roster last night. Man, I really thought he would make a difference this year. Very disappointing. Kyle Williams will have to handle the punt/kick duties. He has definitely stepped up this year so no reason to believe he won't continue to do so. Go Niners!!! (and Falcons too!).

I think the SEA game is going to be Kyle William's game. SEA and ARI are now rising up as some tough ass teams to play for any team in the league. I am sort of happy about that because it shows the West isn't a weak division. SEA dealt with injuries and so did ARI but it seems as though the lockout affected them and now they are back on track.

With such a short turnaround, winning in SEA is going to be tough. Earl Thomas was all over the field against us in Game 1 and ruined a lot of big play opportunities. I hope we account for him this game.
This is going to be another slobberknocker
I hate this team, i want to crush their f**kin souls. 56-3 49ers win.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by letitroll:

never know?

They've lost a OL men, a go to WR..more injuries can happen with a tough Chicago D...

Didn't they lose 2 OL? Once a team gets stopped, that formula works for other teams for a couple more weeks until adjustments can be properly implemented. I think GB is going to have some scrappers these next 2.
i hate when we play in seattle
Share 49ersWebzone