LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think I say this every week but this will be a tough game. Road game against a division foe with a lot of momentum and looking for a possible wild card spot.

Can't come out flat this week!
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I think I say this every week but this will be a tough game. Road game against a division foe with a lot of momentum and looking for a possible wild card spot.

This is true. Lynch is running the ball great for them, but against our run D it will be a problem for them. The stadium is loud as heck though.

Go Niners!
This year for Christmas, Santa gave you an 11-3 playoff bound 49er team! Beat the Seahawks!

Go Niners!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by TheChozen:

This is true. Lynch is running the ball great for them, but against our run D it will be a problem for them. The stadium is loud as heck though.

Go Niners!

Plus they're working with a patchwork offensive line. Time to release Aldon Smith!
Lynch will be s**ttin' skittles for a week once we are done with him
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
This one makes me a bit nervous. I just despise the Hawks... their coach and their fans so much. They have a good defense and playing in Seattle is really tough, as we all have heard. If we had a full week to gameplan, I'd feel better. But whatever... not trying to say I think we lose... but I just really want this one to go our way.
We've only lost 2 more games than the Packers.

BOOM!
The only sea chicken they have is Lynch
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Dec 20, 2011 at 6:48 AM ]

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by YungAce:
edit your title and just make this the pregame thread.

i'm just as nervous about this game. that seattle defense has gotten significantly better since we've last played them. playing in their home makes it tough to predict

this.

noobs should know better than to presume to make pregame/gameday threads

No biggie, but all pregame and gameday threads are made before the season starts. They are sitting in the mod forum waiting to be used.
FNGs still gotta learn the hard way....
If we clinch on Monday I would like to see certain players get a rest during the rams game. Willis, gore, Alex, maybe Justin smith.

After all, it is the lambs :)
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
If we clinch on Monday I would like to see certain players get a rest during the rams game. Willis, gore, Alex, maybe Justin smith.

they need to play through the first half
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

they need to play through the first half

Exactly.

You play your starters a quarter or two, then shut it down. Standard protocol, esp. after Indianapolis Colts 2005.
Share 49ersWebzone