LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMEDAY THREAD (MONDAY NIGHT) ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone have the clip of Joe's opening speech from the game?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Anyone have the clip of Joe's opening speech from the game?

look up 3 posts
Lost in all this talk, is the fact that he did throw for 330 yards! So it's not like he completely tanked the whole game. He was moving around "ok" in the pocket, especially the second half. The 1st INT was good coverage by Rogers, the second was a clear overthrow, and I'm drawing a blank on the 3rd right now. So yes, the injury affected him - but it's not the only reason we won. And if he knew going into the game that he couldn't be effective (which is what his "I was the 49ers best player" comment sounded like), then he screwed over every one of his teammates by trying.

On the flip side, if "our" QB could hit a wide open WR then we would have been up 14-0 QUICK, and would have forced them into an even more passing game - leading to more pressure from Aldon!
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Lost in all this talk, is the fact that he did throw for 330 yards! So it's not like he completely tanked the whole game. He was moving around "ok" in the pocket, especially the second half. The 1st INT was good coverage by Rogers, the second was a clear overthrow, and I'm drawing a blank on the 3rd right now. So yes, the injury affected him - but it's not the only reason we won. And if he knew going into the game that he couldn't be effective (which is what his "I was the 49ers best player" comment sounded like), then he screwed over every one of his teammates by trying.

On the flip side, if "our" QB could hit a wide open WR then we would have been up 14-0 QUICK, and would have forced them into an even more passing game - leading to more pressure from Aldon!

The third came from Tarell Brown doing a good job of imitating a wide receiver.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Montanas intro from last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1I_0a5RGfdM

bump

bump

This gave me absolute goosebumps
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

bump

under the lights
Just re-watched the "strip sack fumble" gang rape of Big Ben...he thought A Smith was handled and tried to slip outside to extend the play and A Smith just shed the block and stepped out to meet him, on that play at least mobility wasn't Bens problem, it was all Niner D baby!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Just re-watched the "strip sack fumble" gang rape of Big Ben...he thought A Smith was handled and tried to slip outside to extend the play and A Smith just shed the block and stepped out to meet him, on that play at least mobility wasn't Bens problem, it was all Niner D baby!

I loved how Aldon picked him up and threw him down
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
something happen in Niner land today ? Weired comments from VD

VernonDavis85 Vernon Davis

I think teammates should stick together. At the end of the day we will still be as one when the coaches are gone!

That stands for any and every team.

Originally posted by susweel:

I think teammates should stick together. At the end of the day we will still be as one when the coaches are gone!

Originally posted by socalfan21:

bump

This gave me absolute goosebumps

I fapped.
Originally posted by horsecore:

Tomsula?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ace49ers:

Tomsula?

Nah I think some players probably got into it.
Originally posted by ace49ers:

Tomsula?

Why Tomsula? Did I miss something?
Share 49ersWebzone