LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMEDAY THREAD (MONDAY NIGHT) ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Niners realized themselves in this game.

You could feel it in warmups.

This was about Niners being greater than Steelers.

They took this personally.

And Harbaugh is beginning to open up the offense.

This team can beat anybody in contention. Anybody.

Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Man. Can you guys believe this? We just dominated one of the hotter teams in the league that ranked

#1 in total Defense in yards allowed.
#2 in ppg allowed
#12 in offense yards per game
#22 in ppg (not good which is why we shut them down)

it's all a dream to me. I thought we were going 4-12

We didn't win a nail biter. Man, we effing dominated there sorry ass terrible towels. We dominated one of the few teams said that can possibly win it all. Dominated.

If we get a regular week vs BAL, we beat their asses too.

Baltimore is the defensive version of the Saints...dangerous as all get out...maybe even almost unbeatable...at home.

Just give us time to prepare some well designed plays because all we needed were a few big plays that game. We missed a few plays also and played a sloppy game and they barely beat us in their house.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Them Dinged up QB, Us dinged up RB (both players huge part of each offense)
Them suspended LB, Us injured LB (Both players huge part of defense)
Them, injured Center, Us both opening day WR's not in the game! (Hell we even lost Ginn in the second half)

We have more at least one more weak ass p***y excuse for losing and we kicked their asses! f**k'um they could have run Charlie Batch's ass out there, we started Grant not an injured Willis, it is called depth we has it! It's late in the season, nobody is 100%

Oh yeah and a nicked up Joe Staley left the game as well!
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:

I had a good feeling when the entire kick off team was grooving to the music prior to sprinting to their set.
Montanas intro from last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1I_0a5RGfdM
Them Dinged up QB, Us dinged up RB (both players huge part of each offense)
Them suspended LB, Us injured LB (Both players huge part of defense)
Them, injured Center, Us both opening day WR's not in the game! (Hell we even lost Ginn in the second half)

We have more at least one more weak ass p***y excuse for losing and we kicked their asses! f**k'um they could have run Charlie Batch's ass out there, we started Grant not an injured Willis, it is called depth we has it! It's late in the season, nobody is 100%

Oh yeah and a nicked up Joe Staley left the game as well!

Yeah, I quoted myself...cause I'm quotable (and am too lazy to edit)

I had a good feeling when the entire kick off team was grooving to the music prior to sprinting to their set.

Me too, that was cool, they just looked lose and ready to play, The Steelers looked old and weary.
Originally posted by dj43:
The biggest single influence on this game was Max Starks. In case anyone did not notice, he was the guy on the left hand end of the Steeler OL who was handing out free passes to the Smith boys on the path to Big Ben.

I thought he was a toll collector!, or a turnstile!!!
It's da lights I tell you! They got the Steelers freaking out thinking of a possible earthquake!

But the only earthquake they felt was of Aldon Smith! Waaay to go Smitty boy!

Me too, that was cool, they just looked lose and ready to play, The Steelers looked old and weary.

I think they're doing that so that the receiving side can't be sure if they're going to on side or not.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Man. Can you guys believe this? We just dominated one of the hotter teams in the league that ranked

#1 in total Defense in yards allowed.
#2 in ppg allowed
#12 in offense yards per game
#22 in ppg (not good which is why we shut them down)

it's all a dream to me. I thought we were going 4-12

We didn't win a nail biter. Man, we effing dominated there sorry ass terrible towels. We dominated one of the few teams said that can possibly win it all. Dominated.

If we get a regular week vs BAL, we beat their asses too.

we could've / should've beat them that night. They caught all the breaks. that was the only difference.
Originally posted by dj43:
The biggest single influence on this game was Max Starks. In case anyone did not notice, he was the guy on the left hand end of the Steeler OL who was handing out free passes to the Smith boys on the path to Big Ben.

I thought he was a toll collector!, or a turnstile!!!

His face on the bench towards the end of the game was the face of a beaten man. He's probably over thinking how a rookie made him look like a girl.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

I think they're doing that so that the receiving side can't be sure if they're going to on side or not.

ever see a movie called "big trouble in little china"? All the heros are jacked up on some magic juice and just feeling good before the big show down, My son and I looked at each other before the game (we were a little nervous) when we saw the kick off team dancing suddenly we felt cool, like the game was already won... awesome feeling, like anything was possible!
How much was Ben.... I don't know I have to watch the film...
ever see a movie called "big trouble in little china"? All the heros are jacked up on some magic juice and just feeling good before the big show down, My son and I looked at each other before the game (we were a little nervous) when we saw the kick off team dancing suddenly we felt cool, like the game was already won... awesome feeling, like anything was possible!

The one with Kurt Russell? Nope, never saw it jking.
Share 49ersWebzone