There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMEDAY THREAD (MONDAY NIGHT) ***

Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:
NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, they are 5,000 more likes on the niners facebook page since 4 hours ago
  • Paul
  • Veteran

Gang Bang Niner style
coach JH post game press conference was great, saying that Alex should make the Pro Bowl.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm so proud of this team. If they don't do anything else the rest of the season. I'd still be proud to call this team ours.
damn it feels good to win after everyone (niner fans included) said we were gonna get destroyed
On one of NFLs biggest stages a rookie made his mark and announced he had arrived.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
Safety Ryan Clark said it might have all been staged by the 49ers to get them a new stadium."I just feel like San Francisco took a big stage to show the NFL and to show the state of California that they needed a new stadium. I think it was a very strategic move and Candlestick may be no more very soon," Clark said.

People always find ways to talk sh*t...
SF had a transformer blow on purpose all in order to get a new stadium in which is already going in the right direction?

what the f**k? is this an actual quote or an Onion quote? he cannot be that f**king stupid
Clark obviously hasn't been a PG&E customer....
if Big Ben didnt play, everyone would be saying that we wouldnt have won if hed been in there. now that he DID play, everyone is saying being hurt is why they lost.

we won by 17. the Steelers only pts were from a 51 yd FG that barely squeaked over. I dont want to hear about what "wouldve" happened if this guy played, or Ben was healthy, etc. Harrison was out, so was Willis. Roethlisberger plays up his injuries like a drama queen for the attention. he might not have had his scrambling ability tonight, but he was making his throws just fine. he threw for over 300 yds. he just made bad deciscions due to all the pressure we put on him. had he been healthy the final might have been 20-10 or 20-13.

Steeler fans are going to blame the blackouts, the injuries, the suspensions, the refs, and anything else they can. But the fact is, we dominated the trenches on both sides of the ball, we forced turnovers, and we didnt turn the ball over ourselves. the Niners are the better team. healthy Big Ben, give them Harrison, give us Willis, we still win. after watching how we matched up tonight, I think we beat them IN Pittsburgh too. theres no excuses when you get dominated in the trenches. Aldon Smith might as well have been DeMarcus Ware to the Steelers OL. he was unstoppable.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Dec 20, 2011 at 3:41 AM ]
We would have won anyway. The game would have been closer. Ben is not that mobile. Aldon still gets most of those sacks I think. This D is for real.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
roethlisberger says he was the best 49er tonight. way to not give credit to us you f**kin f*g...

He just got to see how the women he assaulted felt firsthand, and he didn't like it much. He probably stopped and bought one of those doughnut pillows that women who have just had babies use.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
On one of NFLs biggest stages a rookie made his mark and announced he had arrived.

the question becomes how does he play when teams seriously game plan around him?
Originally posted by jreff22:

the question becomes how does he play when teams seriously game plan around him?

Others will have to step up when this happens
Originally posted by King49er:

Others will have to step up when this happens

Aside from J Smith the other have been pretty quiet. McDonald has been solid but isnt getting the pressure he got in the early parts of the year. Parys has done pretty much nothing, and Brooks isn't making noise.
[ Edited by jreff22 on Dec 20, 2011 at 4:14 AM ]

He'll get double teamed. Put both blockers in a head lock. One in each arm on his way to the QB.

But seriously, we'll just move him around like we did with Haley in the 'elephant' once Aldon gets more experience playing the OLB position and rushing from different area of the line.