There are 171 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMEDAY THREAD (MONDAY NIGHT) ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
they are gonna blame the light

the whole light thing was the work of buffalo wild wings lmao
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by laughsatyou:
Larry Kreuger : I'm a big boring douche, Gary needs to slap me silly every time I open my stupid mouth.

He's so annoying.
i give a sh!t regarding the win/loss, i just want to see Aldon Smith forcefully sack Rapistburger while i eat crow pie dinner
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

LMAO!!

Thank you 9er fans that were at the stick battling those Pitt fans
best game of the season followed afterwards by Detroit's
Originally posted by gage:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Who cares, Young is a moron anyways.

You take that back!

Obviously he must be a moron with a law degree, Lombardi trophy and
Stacks of money in the bank.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
i give a sh!t regarding the win/loss, i just want to see Aldon Smith forcefully sack Rapistburger while i eat crow pie dinner

Good times!
Originally posted by OC49erLuVeR:
ESPN Analysts said the Power Outage favored the Steelers = +1 Steelers
Willis Out = +1 Steelers
Gore not 100% = + 1 Steelers
Home field Advantage = +1 Niners
Harrison Out = +1 Niners
Big Ben injured = +1 Niners

Then you add A squared + B squared = C squared to get the Hypotenuse...LOL

"CUDA SHUDA WUDA." Steelers lose. Niners win. Can't discount it. Part of the game. Play hard or go home.

what about cotangent?
Lets see... about the same as Willis, Morgan and Edwards not being in the game...
Safety Ryan Clark said it might have all been staged by the 49ers to get them a new stadium."I just feel like San Francisco took a big stage to show the NFL and to show the state of California that they needed a new stadium. I think it was a very strategic move and Candlestick may be no more very soon," Clark said.

People always find ways to talk sh*t...
SF had a transformer blow on purpose all in order to get a new stadium in which is already going in the right direction?

Originally posted by TheChozen:
This W is on us and our team. If Big Ben was gonna be a hindrance to the Steelers then he shouldn't have played. That's on the Steelers organization.

Bottom line is he sucked and we won!

He still threw for over 330 yards. No TD's and 3 INT's. He threw for a lot of yards but they didn't win. Go figure. I guess not being able to rush against the Niners was his fault too.
Originally posted by TDNiners:
Lets see... about the same as Willis, Morgan and Edwards not being in the game...

Yeah, two starting receivers and the leader of the D. That offsets. Staley just back from injury as well.

I guess we can count this result then?
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
Safety Ryan Clark said it might have all been staged by the 49ers to get them a new stadium."I just feel like San Francisco took a big stage to show the NFL and to show the state of California that they needed a new stadium. I think it was a very strategic move and Candlestick may be no more very soon," Clark said.

People always find ways to talk sh*t...
SF had a transformer blow on purpose all in order to get a new stadium in which is already going in the right direction?

we were thinking the same thing...but it woulda made more sense had that happened a year or two ago, not now
its gonna be great week.
well, gotta say, ben was no john skelton out there
Share 49ersWebzone