There are 206 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMEDAY THREAD (MONDAY NIGHT) ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We have issues on the o-line its obvious. Just not in pass protection but in the running game to.
This came from Rotoworld's website. Just click the link and jump back a few pages.
http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that the NFL is expected to hand down OLB James Harrison's suspension on Tuesday morning, for an illegal hit on Colt McCoy in last Thursday's win over Cleveland.

Harrison told reporters that he anticipated no suspension, but it's almost certainly coming. Schefter has reported that the league is weighing whether to suspend Harrison one or two games. We don't expect him to play in Week 15.
[ Edited by Ninerfan81 on Dec 13, 2011 at 7:31 AM ]
Well this game just moved from a measuring stick game to HUGE. We need to deliver in a big way on monday night. Steelers are tough. Hopefully this is a chance for our offense to WAKE UP! and figure out who they are before the playoffs. We need to bounce back from Arizona and get some momentum going and start getting better heading into the post season.
We better f**king rebound in this game. At the stick, Monday night, It's meant to be!!!
We seem to play harder when it counts and Monday night will be a huge game on national t.v. so Harbaugh will have the boys ready to go!!
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
NFL suspended Steelers linebacker James Harrison one game for his helmet-to-helmet hit Thursday night on Browns quarterback Colt McCoy.
We need this one. They'll be ready. Go Niners!
Answering the question "What if Dwight Clarke" didn't make "The Catch"

http://www.nfl.com/videos/dallas-cowboys/09000d5d824e2cda/N-if-L-What-if-The-Catch-was-dropped?module=HP11_content_stream
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Anybody else wonder if the Harbaugh brothers are networking right now? -Both the 49ers and the Ravens need this win Monday to build momentum for a 1st round playoff bye in each of their respective conferences (49ers will have 11 wins, and the Ravens will own a tie-breaker over the Steelers because Baltimore beat us).

i would imagine they are

i really hope they are talking about this game, we better win this game to build a momentum for the playoffs
with harrison suspended some of our players most likely will come out alive and not concussed, i cant stand james harrison

Thanks for the breakdown.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
pass protection is bad...how bad....REAL BAD
Honestly, I'm starting to feel like we should let Kaepernick take some red-zone snaps in the pistol for a run play, a la Tebow. Make it even more simple for us to execute, but something entirely different to defend.
Looks like Big Ben could be out for this game...
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Looks like Big Ben could be out for this game...

really? I read on the Steelers forum that he has a grade 1 high ankle sprain and he should be good to go.
Share 49ersWebzone