There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMEDAY THREAD (MONDAY NIGHT) ***

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
willis needs to play cuz DAMN larry grant sucked

You're one of a few who actually acknowledged this, I'm glad. Because he did prove himself a liability in pass coverage, and pass defense (tackling, or whiffing tackles). I bet, 9/10 Willis makes that tackle on the Cardinal wideouts, and there wouldn't be any discussion of blown leads.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
if we win, then i feel good.
if we lose, then i feel bad.

If we win, then I have a good toss.
If we lose, then I have a bad toss.

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,628
Go, Niners, go!
Gonna be an epic game!

Coachs gotta come up with a blitz pickup or its gonna be the Ravens game all over again.

For some reason, I've got a good feeling about this game?

Gonna win it in the 4th.
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
I don't get the " I hope he plays , we want them at their best"
Really ? f**k all that . Play or not , I want the win and if that means rothlesbuger needs to sit then I hope he sits.

Gotta quote myself from last week

Everyone should hope He doesnt play. If they could stop Skelton, who's gonna cover Wallace ?

Get in the playoffs, get the first round bye and improve... f**k all this 'Lets play them at their best"

I want Rogers, brees, Eli and Romo to have broken ankles if they play the Niners.
Originally posted by rk1642:
Gonna be an epic game!

Coachs gotta come up with a blitz pickup or its gonna be the Ravens game all over again.

For some reason, I've got a good feeling about this game?

Gonna win it in the 4th.

Wish I was as confident as you are. With the way our line has been playing against the zone blitz, we're going to see the same type of games we just saw against the Cardinals and Ravens. Add in the fact the Steelers are arguably a better blitzing team than Baltimore and you get an even bigger ass whoopin. Thought we had finally figured out how to make teams pay for so much blitzing but I may have been mistaken. We still seem to have no answer for it and with the way our qb and receivers are playing we probably screwed.

How are we feeling about playing the Saints in New Orleans?
we'll win this game, cus nobody will give us a chance
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
I don't get the " I hope he plays , we want them at their best"
Really ? f**k all that . Play or not , I want the win and if that means rothlesbuger needs to sit then I hope he sits.

Gotta quote myself from last week

Everyone should hope He doesnt play. If they could stop Skelton, who's gonna cover Wallace ?

Get in the playoffs, get the first round bye and improve... f**k all this 'Lets play them at their best"

I want Rogers, brees, Eli and Romo to have broken ankles if they play the Niners.

this, i bet after or if roethlisberger threw bombs to wallace and brown and they probably win they wouldve wished he didnt play. were trying to win games and get that 2nd seed and if stars players are out thats great.
i remember last week many of you guys were saying that it doesn't matter if we lose this game. does it matter now?
big ben has been sack the most the year yet the steelers are still consider one of the best teams, alex is second to him and the 49ers can't do anything right on offensive line? bunch of negatives, panicking like the season is over. some of you guys needa get a GRIP
its going to be a LOOOOOOONNNNGGGG WEEK
so maybe no ben or harrison? Troy a lil banged up? could be good news for us!
JedYork Jed York



Need to come together for #MNF. Working on better "Offense At Work" reminders. Asking all #NinerFaithful to help make a great atmosphere!




i hope the steeler fans are kept at a minimum
Originally posted by crabman82:
JedYork Jed York



Need to come together for #MNF. Working on better "Offense At Work" reminders. Asking all #NinerFaithful to help make a great atmosphere!




i hope the steeler fans are kept at a minimum

Half the stadium will be steelers fan.
#FACT
We should be able to win this game.