Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 594 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:
i know this is a big game because it been 10 years that the 49ers havent made it to the playoff but am i the only who feel that even if the 49ers win, the game isnt going to be as exciting because it going to be a easy win? i mean i would of love to beat the raven last week and clinch the division because it would of made me feel like the 49ers beat a hard team to clinch the division rather than just sweep off a weak lambs team and walk in the play off.

anyone else feeling the same way?

beating an AFC team doesn't mean a whole lot

and beating the rams does?

do you understand how divisions are clinched and seeding is done for the playoffs?

yea i do, but like i say, it would of been better if we would of beat the ravens and watch seattle lose on sunday

Oh shut up, when we beat the Steelers and force them to settle for the high AFC WC seed, all will be well again.

lol i guess i am the only one feeling like this
I think this will be another slow win. Don't expect anything exciting. It will be another 21-10, 27-17 type win. Sure would be nice to have a 40 burger blow out. Oh well. I'll take the win though. 10-2 is all that matters.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,143
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I think this will be another slow win. Don't expect anything exciting. It will be another 21-10, 27-17 type win. Sure would be nice to have a 40 burger blow out. Oh well. I'll take the win though. 10-2 is all that matters.

I agree

Its hard to have blowout wins if your QB cant throw TD passes to wide open players.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I think this will be another slow win. Don't expect anything exciting. It will be another 21-10, 27-17 type win. Sure would be nice to have a 40 burger blow out. Oh well. I'll take the win though. 10-2 is all that matters.

I agree

Its hard to have blowout wins if your QB cant throw TD passes to wide open players.
Bucs game
Mike Sando, ESPN.com
Chris Myers and Tim Ryan get the call for Fox when the Rams visit the 49ers in Week 13. Fox lists them as No. 5 crew.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Mike Sando, ESPN.com
Chris Myers and Tim Ryan get the call for Fox when the Rams visit the 49ers in Week 13. Fox lists them as No. 5 crew.

LOL, the NFC is West is very familiar with these two. I actually think Tim Ryan is a good analyst. Also, I don't entirely hold the crew ranking in terms of who's better than who. I think some color guys just refuse to call some games and demand higher ratings game for face time while some will go whereever.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,143
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I think this will be another slow win. Don't expect anything exciting. It will be another 21-10, 27-17 type win. Sure would be nice to have a 40 burger blow out. Oh well. I'll take the win though. 10-2 is all that matters.

I agree

Its hard to have blowout wins if your QB cant throw TD passes to wide open players.
Bucs game

Big ground game that day.

Also it only happened once so it was an aberration.
Niners are 13 pt favorites!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I think this will be another slow win. Don't expect anything exciting. It will be another 21-10, 27-17 type win. Sure would be nice to have a 40 burger blow out. Oh well. I'll take the win though. 10-2 is all that matters.

I agree

Its hard to have blowout wins if your QB cant throw TD passes to wide open players.
Bucs game

Big ground game that day.

Also it only happened once so it was an aberration.

Big ground game came after we had already scored two touchdowns. Gore scored one after that, then Alex threw two more TDs, and then late in the game both were taken out for Kaepernick and Dixon.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I think this will be another slow win. Don't expect anything exciting. It will be another 21-10, 27-17 type win. Sure would be nice to have a 40 burger blow out. Oh well. I'll take the win though. 10-2 is all that matters.

I agree

Its hard to have blowout wins if your QB cant throw TD passes to wide open players.
Bucs game

Big ground game that day.

Also it only happened once so it was an aberration.

lol
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I think this will be another slow win. Don't expect anything exciting. It will be another 21-10, 27-17 type win. Sure would be nice to have a 40 burger blow out. Oh well. I'll take the win though. 10-2 is all that matters.

I actually disagree. I think we will blow out the Rams at home in San Francisco. I think we'll score at least 30 points.

49ers 34
Rams 3


If we get a defensive TD, I think we score 41.
Originally posted by verb1der:
laugh now and you might cry later!

We will laugh now and cry later cause we'll have clinched a playoff spot for the first time since 03'
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I think this will be another slow win. Don't expect anything exciting. It will be another 21-10, 27-17 type win. Sure would be nice to have a 40 burger blow out. Oh well. I'll take the win though. 10-2 is all that matters.

I actually disagree. I think we will blow out the Rams at home in San Francisco. I think we'll score at least 30 points.

49ers 34
Rams 3


If we get a defensive TD, I think we score 41.
I agree. We're gonna be motivated in alot of ways. They'll have trouble moving the ball.

Niners in an avalanche.
Originally posted by Slash49:
Originally posted by verb1der:
laugh now and you might cry later!

We will laugh now and cry later cause we'll have clinched a playoff spot for the first time since 03'

Damn that's f**kin exciting!!!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Slash49:
Originally posted by verb1der:
laugh now and you might cry later!

We will laugh now and cry later cause we'll have clinched a playoff spot for the first time since 03'

Damn that's f**kin exciting!!!

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone