LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Rachal will probably start.

ahhhh f*ck Smith will be harrassed all day....................Rams get a easy W this weekend..............Dumb f*ck Chilo
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
I want a mass murder on Sunday. The energy in that stadium will be incredible.

This! It better be f**king loud at Candlestick!
Frank Gore breaks the all-time 49er rushing record, and San Fran clinching the NFC West for the first time in 8 years against the team that knocked them out of the playoffs last season... GOD I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!

Seriously, I'm getting myself ready for some water-works, the hell us fans have gone through...
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Nov 28, 2011 at 9:03 PM ]
Re: Message To The Fellow Die-Hard Fans On This Board

I can't even catch the games anymore. Our Fox station (Cape Girardeau, MO) replaced the game with "professional wrestling". That's bad now. Or was it a blessing? I'd still prefer the privilege of changing the channel myself. I think Kranke will get the message when more stations opt out.

Rams...
Originally posted by jreff22:
Re: Message To The Fellow Die-Hard Fans On This Board

I can't even catch the games anymore. Our Fox station (Cape Girardeau, MO) replaced the game with "professional wrestling". That's bad now. Or was it a blessing? I'd still prefer the privilege of changing the channel myself. I think Kranke will get the message when more stations opt out.

That's just sad...
With Edwards lingering shoulder injury Kyle Williams should get the starting nod not Ginn. Why not give Swain (I hope that is the dudes name) a shot and see what he can do as well, Ginn just drops to many damn balls. If we're going to try and open up the passing game we need receivers who can actually catch the ball.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

In Harbaugh we trust.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

In Harbaugh we trust.

It's Rams week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE WANT KAP! WE WANT KAP! WE WANT KAP! why not let kap start?
Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:

Glad you're not the coach
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

no i was thinking that maybe we should start resting our players before heading to the playoff.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

no i was thinking that maybe we should start resting our players before heading to the playoff.

we're still in play for the #1 seed and still trying to keep the #2 seed on lock.
Share 49ersWebzone