There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Originally posted by 228niner:
we will win and we will clinch

cant wait!
It would be nice to clinch and have Gore break the record in the same game!
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Bralon Edwards says he's been playing with a sprained ac joint (right shoulder). ... FB Bruce Miller (concussion) has been cleared to play.
Originally posted by valrod33:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Bralon Edwards says he's been playing with a sprained ac joint (right shoulder). ... FB Bruce Miller (concussion) has been cleared to play.

Braylexcuses.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Braylexcuses.

Im so over this guy. Start Crabtree and Williams with Ginn as the 3rd WR.
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Braylexcuses.

at 9-2, our season is gonna extend beyond 16 games, its a long grind, i aint saying hes gonna have 75 yards every game from here on out, but mark my words he's gonna make a few plays here and there during the rest of this season and help this team
Thank God Miller is playing. There was a play where Moran made a nice block to allow a bounce outside but if that were Miller, he would have been there sooner to completely seal the edge on a wrap around block. Moran was only able to get to the End and hit em head up allowing the End to still slide outside after the hit.

And we are playing a weaker team so that means, safe offense with timely called effective passing plays and a shut down defense. I hope we come out firing and go for 40+ and Alex gets a chance to get it right with his WRs.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crabman82:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Braylexcuses.

at 9-2, our season is gonna extend beyond 16 games, its a long grind, i aint saying hes gonna have 75 yards every game from here on out, but mark my words he's gonna make a few plays here and there during the rest of this season and help this team

Amen to that!!! Don't know why everyone's dogging him, its not his fault the lockout happened and he couldn't get in with Camp Smith, OTA's or Mini-camps, dude practically signed for the vet minimum. He got injured - s**t happens. I mean if we can wait 6 or 7 years for Alex Smith, we can surely give Braylon one full season.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by crabman82:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Braylexcuses.

Amen to that!!! Don't know why everyone's dogging him, its not his fault the lockout happened and he couldn't get in with Camp Smith, OTA's or Mini-camps, dude practically signed for the vet minimum. He got injured - s**t happens. I mean if we can wait 6 or 7 years for Alex Smith, we can surely give Braylon one full season.

i'd like braylon to score a td, find the nearest mic and say "i'm so over valrod posting on the webzone"
We really could use a rebound game. Hopefully 10 days prep and a home game against a bad team is a perfect remedy for all the issues we saw on Thursday.

I want to beat the Steelers soooo bad now. Enough of this losing s**t , I'm over it!
Reasons we win:

1)Meaningful game, first time many of these players will ever get to the playoffs and a win gets us in.

2) Opportunity to get the bad taste out of our mouths from a hard fought but emphatic loss

3) Patrick Willis owns Steven Jackson. I can't remember the last time this guy played well against us.

4) Bradford to B-Lloyd isn't scaring anyone.

5)O-line wil regain their confidence going against a division rival who they have had success against in the past.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
49ers -13
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Lets not get this twisted... we lost to a good Baltimore team but we should beat this Rams team pretty easily as well as the rest of the NFC West opponents upcoming. Our goal is to finish at worst 13-3.

At worst 13-3...agreed.
This game should be fun, last time we faced the Rams, Mike Singletary got fired as the result!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This game should be fun, last time we faced the Rams, Mike Singletary got fired as the result!

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home