LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 214 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS.BALTIMORE RAVENS "THE HAR-BOWL" GAMEDAY THREAD***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Theres a group of people rigt in front of me at best buy and one of these douches is a Seahawks fan. He's talking mad s**t about our loss, saying how they are gonna catch us in the division lol!! He's saying we suck and weve only beaten one good team and that he's glad we got knocked down a peg. I'm with my grandma or I would probably say something
RealMikeWilbon Michael Wilbon

The chop block call and the deep pass interference call against SF were an abomination...please...game changing and bad, bad, bad calls...

I am glad i am not the only one who thinks this
Originally posted by BirdsofPrey:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Felt like we lost a playoff game

Hey from Baltimore. Not here to talk any trash. What a tough ass team you all have!!! Hate to see ya all at the big dance if we get there. Best of luck to you. You all remind me of the 2000 Ravens D! Cheers!

Trouble is, we looked like the 2000 Ravens offense tonight
Originally posted by BirdsofPrey:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Felt like we lost a playoff game

Hey from Baltimore. Not here to talk any trash. What a tough ass team you all have!!! Hate to see ya all at the big dance if we get there. Best of luck to you. You all remind me of the 2000 Ravens D! Cheers!

Cheers mate! You definitely showed us that we still have a long way to go. That pas rush was filthy good. Suggs is a monster. Hopefully when we see eachother again it's in the big dance!!
If the Niners go 9-7 I'll give you a rusty trombone with a dirty sanchez for dessert. In other words, that aint happening.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Tough loss....but we can't be ashamed about it....the better team won today. Plain and simple! We are still 9-2 and we will still win the division no doubt.

I personally predicted 2-3 losses.....maybe we win out the rest of the year......thats good to. But we can't hold our heads down.....we are still alive this season to make a push in the playoffs. Look at it as a good thing they beat us the way they did, now we have something to correct in our game. Something the OLine needs to look at. We've never played an DLine like that yet and this was a wake up call for us.
Originally posted by LundyLove:

The chop block call and the deep pass interference call against SF were an abomination...please...game changing and bad, bad, bad calls...

They still would have whooped on us. I have a lot of respect for john harbaugh so this loss doesn't sting as bad.
Originally posted by LundyLove:

Wow Wilbon with 49er support, if only to blame the refs.
I disagree. We would have been up on them. Possibly by two scores. Those calls took the fight out of us

Dude, are you sniffing pine-sol and loosing it?! Okay, back to reality, we've played a defense that has been SHARP for like 14 years guy. They have nothing but veterans and veterans that teach the young guys that came on to the team. 49ers are the greatest for being so young and keeping up with hard contenders! The offensive line messed up today, so when we improve on that, then lets see if that talk comes out again!?! Our defense played great for not having any sacks!!! TO have trust in my team, that is the only game we'll be loosing!
[ Edited by Red_Gold18 on Nov 24, 2011 at 9:05 PM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Trouble is, we looked like the 2000 Ravens offense tonight

Touché, but it got us there. You got 5 weve got 1. Your team will crush Pittsburgh, bet on it.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
9 a record - get rid of the damn ball Smith!!

Ditto

• Silky
  • Veteran
wtf happened tonight
Share 49ersWebzone