LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ill give docket to say something very stupid by weds and we'll beat them by 30 in a laugher. our team has many players who have been here for a long time during the losing seasons and i know they wont overlook anyone. cardinals just had an emotional win over a dangerous team so they may be flat comin out.
can we please stop it with the "don't overlook this team" talk...we've been through this about a hundred times this season. jim harbaugh makes it a point to never take a team lightly. we also don't play on the team so we as fans can call it like we see it.

we're gonna roll these fools
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by King49er:
If Tarrell Brown is covering Fitzgerald then we are f**ked lol

Our DB's are faster than Fitzgerald, they just need to turn around and make a play on the ball. They always use the face guarding technique, when if they just turn around they can maybe get a pick.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 14, 2011 at 4:18 AM ]
Teams will be bringing their A games. They wont drop off in their level of play against us, they want to test themselves against on the of the best defences and one of the best ground and pound teams. We just became the hunted. Bring it.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Teams will be bringing their A games. They wont drop off in their level of play against us, they want to test themselves against on the of the best defences and one of the best ground and pound teams. We just became the hunted. Bring it.

good point..but i think we're too talented and focused
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by King49er:
If Tarrell Brown is covering Fitzgerald then we are f**ked lol

Our DB's are faster than Fitzgerald, they just need to turn around and make a play on the ball. They always use the face guarding technique, when if they just turn around they can maybe get a pick.

Shawnte Spencer has actually had some pretty good games against Fitz.
AGAIN IM PUMPED FOR THIS GAME
  • dj43
Originally posted by sacniner:
One game at a time... don't overlook anyone, including the Tards. The Tards, and the rest of the West, will get up to play their Daddy. The best thing about our team is that we are so damn hungry I don't think we would overlook any game. I hope we smash these a holes and never forget they "requested" to play us in the first game in their new stadium a few years back. To "christen" it with a win

Interesting that the entire NFC West won yesterday. The Rams squeaked past a relatively weak opponent but Seattle and Arizona beat very good football teams yesterday. AZ beat the Ravens who the 49ers will play after the Cardinals. A lot of people have been calling the Ravens a "Super Bowl favorite" and AZ beat them.

Teams always seem to get up for their division opponents. Though the 49ers have played some good teams these past weeks, they have not played a division team since the first game of the year. Consequently this will be something a little different. Hopefully they will stay up for this game. I trust Harbaugh will impress upon them the importance of not looking past this game to the Harbaugh Bowl.

I predict a win but it might not be quite as easy as some think.
I want to destroy their line and get 7 sacks

Originally posted by toeknee:
I want to destroy their line and get 7 sacks

Yes, rape them...right?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by sacniner:
One game at a time... don't overlook anyone, including the Tards. The Tards, and the rest of the West, will get up to play their Daddy. The best thing about our team is that we are so damn hungry I don't think we would overlook any game. I hope we smash these a holes and never forget they "requested" to play us in the first game in their new stadium a few years back. To "christen" it with a win

Interesting that the entire NFC West won yesterday. The Rams squeaked past a relatively weak opponent but Seattle and Arizona beat very good football teams yesterday. AZ beat the Ravens who the 49ers will play after the Cardinals. A lot of people have been calling the Ravens a "Super Bowl favorite" and AZ beat them.

Teams always seem to get up for their division opponents. Though the 49ers have played some good teams these past weeks, they have not played a division team since the first game of the year. Consequently this will be something a little different. Hopefully they will stay up for this game. I trust Harbaugh will impress upon them the importance of not looking past this game to the Harbaugh Bowl.

I predict a win but it might not be quite as easy as some think.

Yeah, but they got Skelton at quarterback. Tall order for him to beat us at our place. Just don't see happening, but stranger things have happened.
"Yeah, they may be 9 - 1 but look at the divsion they play in. They cant win against the tough physical teams and Alex Smith isnt going to bring this team back from trailing fourth quarter games. Their division is the worst in football."

Thats what we have to look forward to 7 days from now
what game is going to be AMERICAS GAME OF THE WEEK GO 49ERS
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
"Yeah, they may be 9 - 1 but look at the divsion they play in. They cant win against the tough physical teams and Alex Smith isnt going to bring this team back from trailing fourth quarter games. Their division is the worst in football."

Thats what we have to look forward to 7 days from now
Music to my ears.
Share 49ersWebzone