LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by okdkid:
Probability says we won't run the table. And that is probably true. But I don't see another loss on the schedule.

Easily better than the Steelers, Ravens and the entire NFC West.

I doubt we'd be favored at Baltimore.
What happened to Kolb?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
What happened to Kolb?

injured

theyre 2-0 without kolb lol
Right now Im thinking 24 - 15 Niners ......... End of the week I will let you know what I think then...
fitz is my biggest worry but other than that there arent any legitimate threats i see on the roster
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
What happened to Kolb?

injured

LOL phantom injury at this point, or will he be back for the niners game?
So what're we at? 31 straight games without a 100 yard rusher?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
What happened to Kolb?

injured

LOL phantom injury at this point, or will he be back for the niners game?

he is scheduled to return this game

u gotta believe they will start kolb though they didnt sign him and pay him 9 mil this year to ride the bench
I think the polite thing to do is ask the Cards if they'd like to surrender first. If not, that's okay, we could pad our stats some more before the Ravens game on turkey day.
Wow. Can't believe we are finally to the NFC West part of our schedule. The Cardinals will be a tough game. Don't fool yourself. Still glad to get a win against a really good Giants team.

What happened to Kolb?

injured

at Fitz has scored the last two weeks without Kolb in the line up. Either way our pass rush should dominate their o-line.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
at Fitz has scored the last two weeks without Kolb in the line up. Either way our pass rush should dominate their o-line.

yup

and they have no pass rush either so i assue they have to blitz a lot

and alex is one of the league leaders against the blitz
Originally posted by global_nomad:

yup

and they have no pass rush either so i assue they have to blitz a lot

and alex is one of the league leaders against the blitz

This. The Giants were blitzing a crap load today so we all know Smith can handle the blitz.
we played the varsity games, now its time for the jv. not saying take the tards likely, but should be simple enough. cant wait to beat these tools down.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
we played the varsity games, now its time for the jv. not saying take the tards likely, but should be simple enough. cant wait to beat these tools down.

Let's hope this team doesnt' have a let down. I can see the 9ers losing against an NFC West team.
Share 49ersWebzone