There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW YORK GIANTS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

http://twitter.com/#!/SLam49ers/status/135892060258566144
Alex Smith on being a game manager, regarding comments from Justin Tuck, "I managed myself into a victory -- that's all I care about."

Nice!
NFL Replay Niners vs Giants on NFL Network Tuesday at 9:30pm eastern time
[ Edited by SoTx9R on Nov 13, 2011 at 5:35 PM ]
Originally posted by SoTx9R:
NFL Replay Niners vs Giants on NFL Network Tuesday at 9:30pm eastern time
Not too shabby.
Originally posted by Aacadena:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Hopper:
What a game. Got to admit, the giants are one team I hope we don't see in the playoffs. Great games from Rogers and PWilly.
But much credit goes to Alex. He didn't have Gore at all today and he played real good.

any team with 3 legit wrs and a very good qb will give our d hell nuff said, our secondary is our achilles heal.

Correction. Terrel brown is our Achilles heal

hes the biggest, but even with rogers' 2 picks he still looked foolish at times, culliver looked like a rookie today, whitner has issues at times covering, goldson can take some dreadful angles as well as reggie smith when he sees the field. our secondary overall needs work and needs to get addressed in the draft
What a game!!
I'm beat, I need a nap
I heard Victor Cruz is pissed that Carlos Rogers mocked his salsa dance, did anyone catch this or have a video of it? :)
Originally posted by Aacadena:
Originally posted by Hopper:
What a game. Got to admit, the giants are one team I hope we don't see in the playoffs. Great games from Rogers and PWilly.
But much credit goes to Alex. He didn't have Gore at all today and he played real good.

any team with 3 legit wrs and a very good qb will give our d hell nuff said, our secondary is our achilles heal.

Correction. Terrel brown is our Achilles heal

hes the biggest, but even with rogers' 2 picks he still looked foolish at times, culliver looked like a rookie today, whitner has issues at times covering, goldson can take some dreadful angles as well as reggie smith when he sees the field. our secondary overall needs work and needs to get addressed in the draft

I still firmly believe Tramaine Brock > Tarell Brown.
Originally posted by brizznasty:
I heard Victor Cruz is pissed that Carlos Rogers mocked his salsa dance, did anyone catch this or have a video of it? :)

no one on or team was crying when his teammates were talking s**t all week about alex and not respecting us

no one on or team was crying when his teammates were talking s**t all week about alex and not respecting us

ya f**k cruz and his hurt feelings
Originally posted by merm49:
WTF berman riding the giants dick AFTER they lose lol. Plus coughlin is pissed as hell lol

Coughlin would be pissed if they won.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

ya f**k cruz and his hurt feelings

One of my favorite things about the 9ers? They don't whine about unimportant personal stuff!
I was watching the game on tv here in NC and was it me or was Candlestick rockin today? Good to see and here that place come alive again
Anyone have a link of Harbaugh's postgame? I looked on csn and see only Whitner, Hunter, Alex, and Bowman.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
http://twitter.com/#!/SLam49ers/status/135892060258566144
Alex Smith on being a game manager, regarding comments from Justin Tuck, "I managed myself into a victory -- that's all I care about."

Nice!