Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Bowman and Willis will shut down Hillis

The Madden curse already has.
Hillis is shutting himself down lol
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by Go49erss:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
with two weeks, this thread is going to be 500 pages.

500? maybe in the first week.
Imagine if we lost against the lions Alex smith trolls and defenders would be going at it for 2 weeks I don't think I could take that I'm just glad we won. :D

Alex had a bad day today and the haters all came creeping out.

Yup I saw the haters popping out when A. Smith fumble and threw int. it's a good thing his clutch td. Shut them up for another 2 weeks.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Go49erss:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
with two weeks, this thread is going to be 500 pages.

500? maybe in the first week.
Imagine if we lost against the lions Alex smith trolls and defenders would be going at it for 2 weeks I don't think I could take that I'm just glad we won. :D

Alex had a bad day today and the haters all came creeping out.

Yup I saw the haters popping out when A. Smith fumble and threw int. it's a good thing his clutch td. Shut them up for another 2 weeks.

So many of the "hating" individuals' bashes on Alex have been met this season:

"He'll throw a pick and cost us the game." - Alex is the best in the league right now with only 2 INT's. Next best is Rodgers with 3.

"He never comes back or is clutch." or "He always comes up short or throws a pick in the end." or "He always gets garbage time stats." - Three fourth quarter comebacks this year. Bengals, Eagles, and now the Lions.

"He can't come back from 10 or more." - See the Eagles.

"He can't beat teams with winning records." - See the 4-2 Bengals, 4-2 Bucs, and undefeated Lions.

Alex still has a rating of over 95, and hopefully can carry something like that into the second half of the season. This bye comes at a really good time because it gives a chance for some of our banged up starters (Iupati, Edwards, Snyder, Gore, Sopoaga, Whitner, Spencer - though perhaps not anymore) to get a little more rest and be fresh for the home game against Cleveland.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

I don't know why anyone would attribute it to the "Madden Curse." Hillis has dealt with injuries pretty much his whole career. He's one beat up dude.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by BrianGO:

I don't know why anyone would attribute it to the "Madden Curse." Hillis has dealt with injuries pretty much his whole career. He's one beat up dude.

OK, but strep throat? I mean common, "strep throat"? That was definitely Madden all the way.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Oct 16, 2011 at 11:57 PM ]
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
6-1 b***hES!
So many of the "hating" individuals' bashes on Alex have been met this season:

"He'll throw a pick and cost us the game." - Alex is the best in the league right now with only 2 INT's. Next best is Rodgers with 3.

"He never comes back or is clutch." or "He always comes up short or throws a pick in the end." or "He always gets garbage time stats." - Three fourth quarter comebacks this year. Bengals, Eagles, and now the Lions.

"He can't come back from 10 or more." - See the Eagles.

"He can't beat teams with winning records." - See the 4-2 Bengals, 4-2 Bucs, and undefeated Lions.

Alex still has a rating of over 95, and hopefully can carry something like that into the second half of the season. This bye comes at a really good time because it gives a chance for some of our banged up starters (Iupati, Edwards, Snyder, Gore, Sopoaga, Whitner, Spencer - though perhaps not anymore) to get a little more rest and be fresh for the home game against Cleveland.

Good post. I think the bye is coming at a great time. We have a bunch of injuries and our WR position is hurting. We need bodies especially ones that can play WR. Ginn is a great returner but sucks as a receiver. Can't wait to see Braylon back in action.
Originally posted by Niners4ever:
First game with Braylon and Brandon Lloyd back as a Niner.

Somebody is not paying attention.

They'll be ready.

They'll be ready.

This picture is sick!!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Game up boyz....DON'T SLEEP ON ANY TEAM.
31-17 Niners. Alex throws for 320 yards with 2 TDs

Gore goes for 101 and 1 td.

Int return by Willis
double post
[ Edited by Rhino_So on Oct 18, 2011 at 6:52 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

They'll be ready.

This picture is sick!!

crabs got a bigger ass than vd