• Hall of Fame
49-3 Browns.
There is no way I'm sleeping on this game. 6-1 has a nice ring to it though
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
49-3 Browns.

wow you're being generous

55-0 Brownies
wont be close, lol
Don't get overzealous guys, we have to look past every f**king win thus far and move on. -No team should ever be overlooked.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Don't get overzealous guys, we have to look past every f**king win thus far and move on. -No team should ever be overlooked.

well since i don't play on the 9ers i'll overlook the browns
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
once again, cleveland merits posting this video :

http://youtu.be/oZzgAjjuqZM

bahahahaha
I think we could take it but at the same time this could be a trap game so they should be careful and not take them lightly.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I found this nugget on the Seahawks forum (who happen to play the Browns this week)

I want seesurfers to read every word of this thread:

I never thought a Mike Holmgren run team would look this bad

a sample wrote:
I never buy into the HYpe, and with MH, we got a lot of it... from fans, from the media, from MH himself... none it matters. Winning does, looking respectable does... we've accomplished neither. We lost to a team led by Kyle freakin' Boller... a team that we were supposedly on par with... you know, like the 49ers, who will literally beat the will to live out of this team in 2 weeks. Like the Bengals... who have passed us by... like the Lions... who couldn't buy a win a couple of years back.

What I saw today was a joke... an offense that looks stuck in 1999, a coaching staff that looks absolutely clueless, a defense that is suspect, and a locker room that is on the verge of a total implosion.

That could have been us.... Can you imagine the implosion that board will experience if we hand them their asses on Sunday? Epic.

The middle part is from a Browns forum (via the Seahawks forum).

Part I like the best...

... you know, like the 49ers, who will literally beat the will to live out of this team in 2 weeks ...

bottom of the page
Going to this game! Stoked!!! Who's gonna beat us for the rest of the season?!?! NOOOBOOODDYYY!!!

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I found this nugget on the Seahawks forum (who happen to play the Browns this week)

I want seesurfers to read every word of this thread:

I never thought a Mike Holmgren run team would look this bad

a sample wrote:
I never buy into the HYpe, and with MH, we got a lot of it... from fans, from the media, from MH himself... none it matters. Winning does, looking respectable does... we've accomplished neither. We lost to a team led by Kyle freakin' Boller... a team that we were supposedly on par with... you know, like the 49ers, who will literally beat the will to live out of this team in 2 weeks. Like the Bengals... who have passed us by... like the Lions... who couldn't buy a win a couple of years back.

What I saw today was a joke... an offense that looks stuck in 1999, a coaching staff that looks absolutely clueless, a defense that is suspect, and a locker room that is on the verge of a total implosion.

That could have been us.... Can you imagine the implosion that board will experience if we hand them their asses on Sunday? Epic.

The middle part is from a Browns forum (via the Seahawks forum).

Part I like the best...

... you know, like the 49ers, who will literally beat the will to live out of this team in 2 weeks ...

im so glad we are not a part of that nightmare anymore.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
im so glad we are not a part of that nightmare anymore.

Here Here
i remember the last time these motherf**kers were in frisco in 2002. we f**king lost like 13-12 on a last second throw from kelly f**king holcomb to some nobody who probably had 0 catches the rest of his career. settled for 4 FG's early and it bit us in the dickhole late.

that was another instance where we had "no business losing", but we did because our team underestimated an inferior opponent. we can't let that happen again. every week in the NFL the guys you are playing can beat you. even the worst team in the league (not that the browns are) has elite professionals playing for them so you can't rest.
Not sure where to post this. Harbaugh is one funny dude.

Must keep trend going

28-17 Browns
Share 49ersWebzone