There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CLEVELAND BROWNS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

First game with Braylon and Brandon Lloyd back as a Niner.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Should be an easy win but this is the NFL cant over look them.
I am Alex, prince of the 49ers and defender of the secrets of Jim Harbaugh. Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic helmet and said, "by the power of Walsh...I HAVE THE POWER!!!!"

The Bust needs to watch more films...dude is waaaaaay too inconsistent.
CUT EM UP!!!!!
Usually I am sad about these bye weeks but going into it 5-1 I could enjoy this for 2 weeks
Yeah baby go 49ers!
Originally posted by tony2cool4u2k1:

2 INTs and 2 Fumbles in 6 games. Give it a rest already. We are winning, sometimes you have mistakes against good teams, but we are still winning games. That's all that matters.
Originally posted by jreff22:
I am Alex, prince of the 49ers and defender of the secrets of Jim Harbaugh. Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic helmet and said, "by the power of Walsh...I HAVE THE POWER!!!!"

never gets old haha
Originally posted by tony2cool4u2k1:

Go take a long walk off a short pier
Since the 2nd half of the Eagles game the Niners have outscored their opponents 97-25 I'm just saying.
49ers are 2nd in the league, only behind Baltimore, in points allowed per game. With the 49ers playing at home against a young and talented, but still developing Browns team, it should be a big win for us.

49ers 34
Browns 16

I don't think Hillis will be able to run on us, and McCoy just doesn't have enough top-notch developed receiving weapons yet. This is what I want to see:

- Above all, a win.
- Alex throws for 200+ and at least 2 TDs, no picks.
- Edwards and Crabtree each get TDs and 75+ yards.
- If Alex throws three TDs, I want Vernon to get that 3rd one.
- Gore has a solid day.
- Defense creates turnovers.
Originally posted by Go49erss:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
with two weeks, this thread is going to be 500 pages.

500? maybe in the first week.
Imagine if we lost against the lions Alex smith trolls and defenders would be going at it for 2 weeks I don't think I could take that I'm just glad we won. :D
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by Go49erss:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
with two weeks, this thread is going to be 500 pages.

500? maybe in the first week.
Imagine if we lost against the lions Alex smith trolls and defenders would be going at it for 2 weeks I don't think I could take that I'm just glad we won. :D

Alex had a bad day today and the haters all came creeping out.
Bowman and Willis will shut down Hillis