LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CLEVELAND BROWNS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
oh great so if hillis and haden don't play then when we stomp them 55-0 they'll say it's cuz they had to travel across the country and had 2 guys injured....ah well f* the nay sayers
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, NIners, go!
Haden is active for the Seahawks game. Hillis is not.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Oct 23, 2011 at 8:40 AM ]
Just win.
I don't watch the Browns. I have no idea who they have. I don't even know who their qb is. I'm going to sit back and let Harbaugh and Co. worry about this one. It should be an improvement week for the Niners fans.
I'm sooooooooo worried about this game. This could be a let down game and I'm afraid that the score will reflect that. It sucks being good.
Well, It's Seattle 0 Cleveland 3 through the 3rd Qtr, not too worried.
we better not take this team lightly. play them as if were the under dog and dismantle them
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
I'm sooooooooo worried about this game. This could be a let down game and I'm afraid that the score will reflect that. It sucks being good.

Browns up 6-3 in the 4th this team is a joke. If we don't win by 21 or more I'll be shocked.
  • Jiks
Browns 6 Seattle 3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The 49ers should not take anyone lightly. They are 5 - 1 after years of being crappy so they have no reason to get cocky.

For some reason I am a little nervous about this game as well but hopefully they can play like we know they can play.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Browns up 6-3 in the 4th this team is a joke. If we don't win by 21 or more I'll be shocked.

I'm not usually one to look past teams, or be overzealous, but I watched this entire game, and the Browns cannot pass the ball in any 2nd/3rd down situation, it's really pathetic. All the browns can do is run the ball, and we're 3rd in shutting down the run, nobody can run past us...

Packed Candlestick park + rested 49ers + Braylon Edwards back = Brownstown massacre.
So here's a funny story about Colt McCoy...

I moved to the Austin, TX area from the S.F. Bay area a couple years ago just before Colt's final season with the Longhorns. As a lifelong diehard Niners fan I hated the Comboys so I wasn't about to root for them, and I didn't care about the Houston Texans. But Austin had the Longhorns, who were winning, so onto the bandwagon I jumped.

My dad and I were talking about the Longhorns and their star QB, a guy who was apparently the winningest QB in NCAA history. Colt McCoy was his name.I said "Colt McCoy! What a GREAT football name!!" Then said in my best husky sounding John Wayne impression, "Colt McCoy - rough & ready NFL quarterback - Ready for PRIME TIME!" But I had never seen a picture of the guy...

Then the season began and we turned on the Longhorn's game and I saw his pic. I about fell out of my chair laughing.

I said "That's not Colt McCoy - rough & ready NFL quarterback - Ready for PRIME TIME!" He looks more like a Biff Skippy, President of the Glee Club!!!"

Ever since that day, we've asked ourselves if Biff Skippy(if he sucked) showed up to play or Colt McCoy(if he was good).

I fully expect to see Biff Skippy at Candlestick next Sunday!
So ready for next Sunday!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I'm not usually one to look past teams, or be overzealous, but I watched this entire game, and the Browns cannot pass the ball in any 2nd/3rd down situation, it's really pathetic. All the browns can do is run the ball, and we're 3rd in shutting down the run, nobody can run past us...

Packed Candlestick park + rested 49ers + Braylon Edwards back = Brownstown massacre.

I wouldnt take the browns D lightly they are 7th overall and 4th in stopping the pass.
[ Edited by Natewillis2252 on Oct 23, 2011 at 3:45 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone