There are 89 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I remember when all those bucs fans came in here last year, saying that freeman was the best qb in the nfl, and that blount was better than gore.
and that their Wr's (yes micheal spurlock) were better than crabtree, morgan etc.
they beat us 21-0 last year, that s**t still stings me, and I'm not even on the team. We better get in their face.


Tampa bay has a better RUn D than philly but, i hope we run it down their throat and shove it up their ass.

Glad the game is in SF
Blount, Mike Williams, Winslow, and Jerry Curl Freeman is going to be a handful for the 49ers defense, this is going to be a dog fight for 60 mins!
Their run D is better than Phillys but that's not saying much. I think their D is bottom 3rd of teams overall. I think it's gonna be a close game but I think Niners will pull out he win!
I know one thin for sure, they're not running it on us.
last year we couldnt run on them, and they came in ranked really low stopping the run, cant read too much into the stats
My only concern here is an emotional letdown. That will be a big coaching challenge this week.

We have more talent, across the roster, than the Bucs. Our defense is far better (top 5). If we can get even 300 yards in offense, we should have the victory.

Remember that the Bucs are coming in across the country on a short week.
Originally posted by okdkid:
My only concern here is an emotional letdown. That will be a big coaching challenge this week.

We have more talent, across the roster, than the Bucs. Our defense is far better (top 5). If we can get even 300 yards in offense, we should have the victory.

Remember that the Bucs are coming in across the country on a short week.

Yes. I compare this win to the win the Raiders got vs the Jets and then thought they were ready for the Pats.

HOWEVER, the Raiders defense does not compare to ours.
Freeney and Mathis are gonna put the hurt on Freeman tonight.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Freeney and Mathis are gonna put the hurt on Freeman tonight.

if that happens we'll get 2 see harbaughs buddy josh johnson play qb
Man i am so pumped for this game! I am going to the game for my first time!!! This is a payback game for last years debacle!!
I hate Blount because he owned us last year. I want Willis to knock him out and shut the Bucs down.

Note: We are at an advantage vs the Bucs. Teams don't fare well playing after a Monday Night Game AND they have to travel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The scheduling is completely against the Bucs this next week!!!!!!!! This is huge for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we will be ok, there will be no letdown, if nothing else we will come out with more confidence and swagger. We will go out and hit them in the mouth.
gonna be a long week waiting for this game.
this game is important. it's not one where we can say "oh well the rest of the division sucks we can still make the playoffs." we're coming off of a big win and in order to erase that little bit of doubt in the back of your head that it was fluke, they need this win against a solid team at home.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I hate Blount because he owned us last year. I want Willis to knock him out and shut the Bucs down.

Note: We are at an advantage vs the Bucs. Teams don't fare well playing after a Monday Night Game AND they have to travel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The scheduling is completely against the Bucs this next week!!!!!!!! This is huge for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't Blount truck Willis in that game? Probably the only time that's ever happened