There are 210 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Hell of a crowd out there today... I haven't seen the Stick so electric in years!!

This; I haven't seen the Stick that PACKED for an 'afternoon' game since 2003 home opener. -Seriously, we haven't been able to fill the f**king redzones (alone) beyond Primetime games since 2003!!!

Not even Nolan/Smith 'rebirth' of 2005; not even the Singletary-train (at the height of coming off of an 8-8 season) could fill the stands going into last season! -This team is winning over every fan which went astray the moment s**t went downwards after 2003. FOR ONCE, EVERYBODY IN SAN FRAN WENT TO THIS f**kING GAME AND SUPPORTED THE HOME TEAM! It's literally the SF Giants 'World Series' effect going on here.
This team is deffinently headed in the right direction. HarBOSS knows what hes doing.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Hell of a crowd out there today... I haven't seen the Stick so electric in years!!

Seriously, it was really noticeable watching on TV. I can't remember the last time I heard the crowd at the Stick chanting "DEFENSE, DEFENSE."

It was awesome.

I was at the game. It was CRAZY. And for once, the fans knew when and when not to cheer.

They must of watched the Rams cheer video. LOL
Harbaugh
Baalke!

The Yorks
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
SO HOW DID RJF DO AS SOAP'S REPLACEMENT??

a lot of people need to eat crow for that

I dont know about that. I thought there was a noticable difference without Soap, it's just that our ends our our LBs are too good. But it was obvious Blunt had some lanes.

well whatever your excuse is for why we stopped blount, people need to eat some crow. they said it would be a HUGE impact not having soap playing today.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

This; I haven't seen the Stick that PACKED for an 'afternoon' game since 2003 home opener. -Seriously, we haven't been able to fill the f**king redzones (alone) beyond Primetime games since 2003!!!

Not even Nolan/Smith 'rebirth' of 2005; not even the Singletary-train (at the height of coming off of an 8-8 season) could fill the stands going into last season! -This team is winning over every fan which went astray the moment s**t went downwards after 2003. FOR ONCE, EVERYBODY IN SAN FRAN WENT TO THIS f**kING GAME AND SUPPORTED THE HOME TEAM! It's literally the SF Giants 'World Series' effect going on here.

the stadium looked half empty...
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Harbaugh
Baalke!

The Yorks

somewhere in socal 'area49' is crying
http://www.bucschat.com/showthread.php?31194-Positives-From-The-Game-Today

Enjoy, I sure did.....

Not sure what game you were watching. It was packed by the second quarter (I was there). People did leave early though - trying to beat traffic.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
I dont know about that. I thought there was a noticable difference without Soap, it's just that our ends our our LBs are too good. But it was obvious Blunt had some lanes.

LOL, 34 yards but it was a very significant 34 yards!
Instead of focusing on the yards, focus on RJFs individual match ups. He wasn't horrible, but he wasn't Soap either. The other 6 on our squad compensated for his short comings.

Originally posted by ObePwnD:

Seriously, it was really noticeable watching on TV. I can't remember the last time I heard the crowd at the Stick chanting "DEFENSE, DEFENSE."

It was awesome.

I was at the game. It was CRAZY. And for once, the fans knew when and when not to cheer.

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

It was awesome.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

THIS
http://www.bucschat.com/showthread.php?31194-Positives-From-The-Game-Today

Enjoy, I sure did.....

im reading all of the threads that have to do with the total ass whopping we gave them
Is there a locker room video yet?
Share 49ersWebzone