There are 204 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by IAMANALEXSEXUALOVER:
Having witnessed all of the Walsh glory years, I can tell you today's game was a thing of beauty. I cannot believe it. I just cannot believe how wrong I was. This team is back. All the way back. And it happened, not in the space of one or two years, but three games.

Never, in my wildest dreams, did I ever expect them to play like this.

Niner Fans: We are truly blessed. I am blessed with a truly terrible nickname. But all of us are blessed with something beautiful -- a great, great, great f'ing football team to watch on Sundays.

Football is fun again.

You are I am anal sexual lover or I am an alexual lover?
SO HOW DID RJF DO AS SOAP'S REPLACEMENT??

a lot of people need to eat crow for that
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by IAMANALEXSEXUALOVER:
Having witnessed all of the Walsh glory years, I can tell you today's game was a thing of beauty. I cannot believe it. I just cannot believe how wrong I was. This team is back. All the way back. And it happened, not in the space of one or two years, but three games.

Never, in my wildest dreams, did I ever expect them to play like this.

Niner Fans: We are truly blessed. I am blessed with a truly terrible nickname. But all of us are blessed with something beautiful -- a great, great, great f'ing football team to watch on Sundays.

Football is fun again.

You are I am anal sexual lover or I am an alexual lover?

he's a little bit of both i think
Anyone watching Sportscenter? I may have got a late start on it but i haven't seen anything in the side ticker about the 49ers game.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Nothing on gameday final either
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Anyone watching Sportscenter? I may have got a late start on it but i haven't seen anything in the side ticker about the 49ers game.

They're too busy lickin Aaron Rodgers' balls.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

No drop off whatsoever
I need to eat crow for saying Clayborn was gonna eat Staley for lunch. He along with the whole o-line played outstanding.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I dont know about that. I thought there was a noticable difference without Soap, it's just that our ends our our LBs are too good. But it was obvious Blunt had some lanes.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 9, 2011 at 9:22 PM ]
Hell of a crowd out there today... I haven't seen the Stick so electric in years!!

Awesome, nobody is covering this blow-out. -Makes you wonder now if Harbaugh is paying the networks not to show too many highlights/news, to rile the players up more .
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Hell of a crowd out there today... I haven't seen the Stick so electric in years!!

Seriously, it was really noticeable watching on TV. I can't remember the last time I heard the crowd at the Stick chanting "DEFENSE, DEFENSE."

It was awesome.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Seriously, it was really noticeable watching on TV. I can't remember the last time I heard the crowd at the Stick chanting "DEFENSE, DEFENSE."

It was awesome.

I was at the game. It was CRAZY. And for once, the fans knew when and when not to cheer.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I dont know about that. I thought there was a noticable difference without Soap, it's just that our ends our our LBs are too good. But it was obvious Blunt had some lanes.

LOL, 34 yards but it was a very significant 34 yards!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Nice crowd today fa sho. heard y'all cheering at the right times and loudly. Good work.
Share 49ersWebzone