There are 141 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This team is the real deal. Strap into your seat belts gentlemen this is going to be a fun ride!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
I remember SanDiegoNiner predicted the Niners would go 0-16 before the season started.

SanDiego always does that. I think its his way of keeping his disappointment in check, by trying to keep his expectations low.

But at least he admits when he's wrong, and doesn't just disappear when the Niners win.

There are a number of posters who have admitted they were wrong and it speaks well of their character.

nothing wrong with admitting when one is wrong. hell nobody is batting 1000%.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
I remember SanDiegoNiner predicted the Niners would go 0-16 before the season started.

SanDiego always does that. I think its his way of keeping his disappointment in check, by trying to keep his expectations low.

But at least he admits when he's wrong, and doesn't just disappear when the Niners win.

There are a number of posters who have admitted they were wrong and it speaks well of their character.
I was nervous about this game but... WOW i did not expect a 48 point game outta this offense and props to the D for only allowing 3 and gettin their INT's in. this makes me EXTREMELY excited for the Lions game. Anyone know a way we could possibly stop Lord Megatron (other than just ).
just got back at the game. It was an amazing game! i lost my voice.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by NinerDieHard:
I was nervous about this game but... WOW i did not expect a 48 point game outta this offense and props to the D for only allowing 3 and gettin their INT's in. this makes me EXTREMELY excited for the Lions game. Anyone know a way we could possibly stop Lord Megatron (other than just ).

the only way to stop Megatron is to get to Stafford early and often.
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I said it last week and I'll say it again where's the guy that said that the Bengals game was the begining of a 5 game losing streak hahahaha.

I think that was MadDog49er

Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by NinerDieHard:

the only way to stop Megatron is to get to Stafford early and often.
I am confidant in our front 7 heck even our front four to get pressure on him i hope at least one of our corners can jam him up long enough or something of that sort to give our pass rushers time
A lot of people predicted that we because of the lockout, our new coaching staff, quarterback situation, ect., that we would be one of the teams with the biggest disadvantage. I guess if that's true, than we also have the biggest upside as the season progresses. Every week, we look better and better. So that was Tampa Bay? I really thought those guys were going to give us a battle. Now I'm looking forward to Detroit. A win there, and we are really in the drivers seat to the playoffs.

Yes he does, but fly sure won't!
what's the name of the bucs forum that we are infiltrating??

Having witnessed all of the Walsh glory years, I can tell you today's game was a thing of beauty. I cannot believe it. I just cannot believe how wrong I was. This team is back. All the way back. And it happened, not in the space of one or two years, but three games.

Never, in my wildest dreams, did I ever expect them to play like this.

Niner Fans: We are truly blessed. I am blessed with a truly terrible nickname. But all of us are blessed with something beautiful -- a great, great, great f'ing football team to watch on Sundays.

Football is fun again.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
what's the name of the bucs forum that we are infiltrating??

The Tampa Bay Fukushima Meltdown Buccaneers. com
Originally posted by IAMANALEXSEXUALOVER:
Having witnessed all of the Walsh glory years, I can tell you today's game was a thing of beauty. I cannot believe it. I just cannot believe how wrong I was. This team is back. All the way back. And it happened, not in the space of one or two years, but three games.

Never, in my wildest dreams, did I ever expect them to play like this.

Niner Fans: We are truly blessed. I am blessed with a truly terrible nickname. But all of us are blessed with something beautiful -- a great, great, great f'ing football team to watch on Sundays.

Football is fun again.

• gage
  • Veteran
Does anyone have a link to the post game locker room?
Darn, I am going to have to revise my 10+ win prediction to 18-1. Hehe All joking aside, I think the defense is going to be monstrous as the youngsters come into becoming vets. I don't think Alex's passing is going to drop off just because of Morgan. Any good reciever should do nearly as well. If they can withstand Sopoaga's loss with a slaughter of the Bucs, I can imagine that we should have enough talented depth to handle any team out there. I hope they do not ignore what Bruce Miller is doing. They need to utilize him more although they keep him busy blocking and making Norris an obsolete and unwanted relic. I thought Kaepernick acquitted himself well in the time he had. He was nervous at first but a few more games and he should look a lot steadier. The only regret I have is Tolzien has to wait so long as I think he could do well as a qb. One reason I am not to concerned with Morgan is the rest of the team seems to be running at about 60 percent of what they could be.
Share 49ersWebzone