Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by rserda:
Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by rserda:
Originally posted by 49erfannindy:
i bet we're on sports center and nfl network highlights tonight.

I'm watching right now and so far nothing.

saving the best for last

Or continuing to hate! Either way I don't mind, let us fly under the radar.

nfln had us on there but dukes is still hating.

jamie douche is a f**king jackass.
lol dont want this to end!
Dang first we make the Eagles quit according to Gore and now VD is saying the Buc's quit as well? Bullies!!!!
I said it last week and I'll say it again where's the guy that said that the Bengals game was the begining of a 5 game losing streak hahahaha.
just bashed yahoo sports michael silver on twitter for taking the bucs as his lock of the week!
What happened to the West Coast Killers. Ha ha stupid ass Raheem. You're a b***h. NINER SPANK DAT ASS. Feeling good today bayyyyyyyby

Who won?
Originally posted by rigs49:
Who won?

Niners in a close one
Originally posted by rigs49:
Who won?

I think we lost.

Originally posted by njninersfan420:
just bashed yahoo sports michael silver on twitter for taking the bucs as his lock of the week!

Any response? I doubt it.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

Any response? I doubt it.

He actually reposted the comment.

Originally posted by GoalLineStand:
Didn't Warren Sapp pick the 49ers to go 2-14 or 4-12? Well the 49ers just blew up his old team! I'd like to hear what he has to say now.

On - they'll win between 2 to 4 games, I guess he's feeling a bit silly right about now.
BTW, of the 6 person Sunday Game-Day crew, only Sapp, and Mooch, picked the Niners ...
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I said it last week and I'll say it again where's the guy that said that the Bengals game was the begining of a 5 game losing streak hahahaha.

I think that was MadDog49er
Any word or thoughts on Josh Morgan? Didn't like seeing him being carted off the field. Definitely put a damper on the W
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Any word or thoughts on Josh Morgan? Didn't like seeing him being carted off the field. Definitely put a damper on the W
Per Mindy Bach on CSN Sportsnet: Joshua was seen leaving the locker room on his own, with crutches. No MRI planned.