LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I said it last week and I'll say it again where's the guy that said that the Bengals game was the begining of a 5 game losing streak hahahaha.

I think that was MadDog49er
Yeah, he said he saw "dark clouds on the horizon" or something like that, and a 1-5 start.

I'm sure he is off bad mouthing Baalke somewhere...

Yeah, changed his name to MadDogBengals maybe.
I cannot remember the last time a 49er team played as well as today. What a joy it was to watch this game. It shows what a real coach can do.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I cannot remember the last time a 49er team played as well as today. What a joy it was to watch this game. It shows what a real coach can do.

Harbaugh is the best thing that has happened to the 49ers since Walsh.
I see the Sunday night halftime didn't even mention the 49er game. Mentioned everyone else in the NFC West and skipped over the ass kicking we gave the Bucs.
I said it last week and I'll say it again where's the guy that said that the Bengals game was the begining of a 5 game losing streak hahahaha.

Yeah, he said he saw "dark clouds on the horizon" or something like that, and a 1-5 start.

I remember SanDiegoNiner predicted the Niners would go 0-16 before the season started.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I see the Sunday night halftime didn't even mention the 49er game. Mentioned everyone else in the NFC West and skipped over the ass kicking we gave the Bucs.

I guess they needed the time for another Al Davis memorial instead.
One of the many great things from the game today is that they are still obviously way short of playing their best. Many mistakes today but still stomped a very good team.

And did you see Miller blocking down field? He held his block fifteen yards! An incredible effort allowing Hunter to gain an extra ten yards.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

I remember SanDiegoNiner predicted the Niners would go 0-16 before the season started.
Ya, I expect to hear allot of lucky talk in regards to the FO from madpuppps.

SanDiego always does that. I think its his way of keeping his disappointment in check, by trying to keep his expectations low.

But at least he admits when he's wrong, and doesn't just disappear when the Niners win.
so being at the game i didn't hear why Raheem Morris got penalized. Anyone care to enlighten?

Any youtube videos from the game?

Like that one from the Eagles game?

SanDiego always does that. I think its his way of keeping his disappointment in check, by trying to keep his expectations low.

But at least he admits when he's wrong, and doesn't just disappear when the Niners win.

There are a number of posters who have admitted they were wrong and it speaks well of their character.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
so being at the game i didn't hear why Raheem Morris got penalized. Anyone care to enlighten?

he was yelling all up in the face of a ref

winslow got into it with i believe dashon. winslow was tackled down. got up and shoved dashon thus causing dashon to shove back. usually the 2nd person doing the shoving or any extra stuff gets penalized. but the ref standing there just let it play out. as the bucs lined up for their next play raheem kept yelling at the ref for not throwing a flag on dashon. really got in the sideline judge's face thus drawing a taunting flag pushing his bucs further back by 15yrds

One of our DB got into a shoving match with one of TB player. Raheem wanted the ref to call a penalty on our player. My interpretation, Raheem was doing a Singletary thing by getting a penalty to inspired his player, sending a 'I got your back message'. Stupid and it didn't work.
Share 49ersWebzone