LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pelos21:

I'll never forget this.

I wish they did this to 2 Raider fans. Shots could, and would be fired.
Our team is living in this Holiday Inn in Boardman Ohio . . . with players and staff they must have filled the place.

For some reason it's funny to me that they're in a Holiday Inn.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Sep 27, 2011 at 9:57 PM ]
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Anytime I hear Holiday Inn I think of Sugarhill Gang. Hotel.. Motel.. Holiday Inn..
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by RollinDownRodeo:
Originally posted by MertonHanksneck:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
When was the last time we beat the Eagles?

It seems like it was three decades ago.

2003?

I was at this game...it was cool Derrek Smith picked off Mcnabb to seal the victory..we one like 10-3 or something like that

Wrong. That game was like '01. I was at the last game we won, in Philly, '03 in OT. TOs last game in a Niner uni. Broke his collarbone. Tony Parrish had a pick on the first play from scrimmage and OT.

Yeah the game Smith had the pick was in '01 - included one of our best goal line stands ever

Was thathe game where the Eagles had something like 6 chances at the goalline because of a BS call and it ended with Smith making the pick to seal it? That was awesome I was jumping up and down and screaming in my house when that happened. My ex-wife thought I was crazy.
I like it.... Between the Children's Hospital/Youth Center, the Holiday Inn, and getting to spend time with players they normally don't hang out with

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Visit-Akron-Childrens-Hospital-/9f07c7c0-0738-4511-9038-7b03e122e28a
(assume the defense at youth center will be up tomorrow)

---Back to basics, give them a taste of how good they have it, bond with each other
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 27, 2011 at 10:08 PM ]
Originally posted by E-49er:

2003?

I was at this game...it was cool Derrek Smith picked off Mcnabb to seal the victory..we one like 10-3 or something like that

Wrong. That game was like '01. I was at the last game we won, in Philly, '03 in OT. TOs last game in a Niner uni. Broke his collarbone. Tony Parrish had a pick on the first play from scrimmage and OT.

Yeah the game Smith had the pick was in '01 - included one of our best goal line stands ever

Was thathe game where the Eagles had something like 6 chances at the goalline because of a BS call and it ended with Smith making the pick to seal it? That was awesome I was jumping up and down and screaming in my house when that happened. My ex-wife thought I was crazy.

I was thurr
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Sep 27, 2011 at 10:15 PM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:
Can any coach be "great" without winning a Superbowl?!

NO!
We gonna get raped
Originally posted by toeknee:
We gonna get raped
Lets hope they bring the Vaseline.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by E-49er:

2003?

I was thurr

LOL!! i was a freshman in germany i believe and they showed the game, i cut off the a news paper bit of that game the following day in a class and kept it for yrs

eagles fans piss me off
Eagle fans don't make me mad. They make me laugh at their ugly city and their NO RING ASS!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Our team is living in this Holiday Inn in Boardman Ohio . . . with players and staff they must have filled the place.

Nothing but the best for our Niners....
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I want Vick to play and to regret suiting up. We broke a rib and punctured a lung on Romo, Vick will only be a greater accomplishment.

Id rather win, especially without the asterisk mark next to the win

That is the great lie created by Dallas to take the heat off Romo's choking performance the week prior. Broke ribs and a punctured lung and then 4, 5-days later his collapsed/punctured lung healed without surgery. Hallelujah, it's fcking miracle!!!!

I call BS!!!

Anyway, didn't mean to get off subject.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Eagles are tied last in TD passes allowed with the Dolphins.

Asomugha
DRC
Samuel

Sure wish we had Braylon back.
Share 49ersWebzone