There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Reggie Smith ?

Anybody know what happened to Reggie Smith ?
Here is one of his last twitter message :

superreg30 Reginald L. Smith II
Everything happens 4 a reason & I believe it. Just wished it wouldn't have happened right now. But with God on my side I know it will be OK

superreg30 Reginald L. Smith II
Appreciate all the support from everybody. I'll be fine twit fam
Originally posted by Magic16:
Anybody know what happened to Reggie Smith ?
Here is one of his last twitter message :

superreg30 Reginald L. Smith II
Everything happens 4 a reason & I believe it. Just wished it wouldn't have happened right now. But with God on my side I know it will be OK

superreg30 Reginald L. Smith II
Appreciate all the support from everybody. I'll be fine twit fam

Dood...

He got injured on saturday, but it didn't seem like it was terribly serious. ...Maybe it is.
.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Aug 8, 2011 at 5:09 AM ]
sounds like a personal issue (family member passing, maybe?)idk
goldson still available?
[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Aug 8, 2011 at 5:38 AM ]
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
goldson still available?

Not until he gets the idea he doesn't deserve Weddle-like money.
Expect the worse, i.e. torn ACL

Sign Goldson for 1-year
his last tweet was "up and ready, time to get busy!!!"
Originally posted by firehouse538:
his last tweet was "up and ready, time to get busy!!!"

Originally posted by firehouse538:
his last tweet was "up and ready, time to get busy!!!"

That's gotta be a good sign! Whew! I thought Goldson was gonna think he ha us over a barrel.
Let's hope everything is fine !!!!

GO NINERS !!!
I wonder if goldson coming back means smith is hurt?
Originally posted by jta854:
I wonder if goldson coming back means smith is hurt?

Could very well be...
Originally posted by jta854:
I wonder if goldson coming back means smith is hurt?

Maybe smith knows that too. He doesn't want to get injured and lose his starting spot

That's why he posted those tweets
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Aug 8, 2011 at 7:41 AM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by jta854:
I wonder if goldson coming back means smith is hurt?

Maybe smith knows that too. He doesn't want to get injured and lose his starting spot

Nope, I bet we're signing Goldson just so we can cut him in a month or so...