There are 181 users in the forums

Who is our #1 (X) receiver?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who is our #1 (X) receiver?

F**k Crabtree because he need stop fool when he was injured.. he is very annoy!!! ... Go Braylon Edwards number # 1 receiver...
Braylon by a landslide. i want someone who actually knows the plays out there, this practice time braylon is getting will definitely give him the advantage, even if crabtree was as physically gifted as braylon i still think braylon actually muscle memory from running the plays with the team will give him the advantage. crabtree will be a great #2 and morgan will rack up yards as the #3. its gonna be a good year
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I will put it like this...

fantasy draft, round 6... My pick and I don't have a flex position receiver. Oh s**t, Edwards and Crabtree are still there..

No thinking, click on Edwards.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Gore
Originally posted by Chief:

fantasy draft, round 6... My pick and I don't have a flex position receiver. Oh s**t, Edwards and Crabtree are still there..

i wouldn't click on either
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

seriously, round 6 and your picking braylon? u must be in a reallllly huge league
All this #1 and 2 stuff is just silly and meaningless. The question is who's more suitable to play split end and who flanker.

Edwards and Crabtree look like they're similar players to me, more suitable for the split end. Considering Crabtree is injured right now, I would guess he ends up at flanker instead of Morgan when he gets back.
i think Edwards is bigger and faster than crabs and based on the last few years with crabs, their hands are about the same.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i think Edwards is bigger and faster than crabs and based on the last few years with crabs, their hands are about the same.

Yes, but Edwards is better running straight routes according to an analysis I read yesterday. Crabtree can really move laterally and juke DBs (though he failed to do so last year--he did show it his rookie year). They would seem to be very good complements for each other. I would compare Edwards with Morgan.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Yes, but Edwards is better running straight routes according to an analysis I read yesterday. Crabtree can really move laterally and juke DBs (though he failed to do so last year--he did show it his rookie year). They would seem to be very good complements for each other. I would compare Edwards with Morgan.

maybe crabtree is a little shiftier but Edwards is more like a T.O. style receiver who will out muscle the defender. crabs needs to work on his speed or endurance a little because he doesnt leave anyone behind after he catches the ball. edwards has that speed to hit the homerun as well as the size and strength to bully most defensive backs. im really excited about them as a duo with morgan as the 3rd option. them and VD all together give us some huge receivers and harbaugh knows how to use them. im stoked, cant wait to see this team in action

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

seriously, round 6 and your picking braylon? u must be in a reallllly huge league

Yes, 16 teams and each team has 4 keepers. So I think in round 6 that would be a Hell of a pick up.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Braylon because his size makes it tougher for #1 cb's to defend.

For the #2 spot I'm not sure...Morgan is faster than crab isn't he? Would make sense to have a deep route guy pair up with edwards.

I'm just happy that crabtree has to EARN his spot now, none of this crap where we just throw him in a starting role because he's our "1st round pick".
number 1 Edwards number 2 Crabtree 3 Morgan
Originally posted by mike:
Braylon because his size makes it tougher for #1 cb's to defend.

For the #2 spot I'm not sure...Morgan is faster than crab isn't he? Would make sense to have a deep route guy pair up with edwards.

I'm just happy that crabtree has to EARN his spot now, none of this crap where we just throw him in a starting role because he's our "1st round pick".

I hope this guy makes the team somehow! He's been lighting it up in TC.

He's a pretty big WR with speed, 6'1 220.
Buzz is back
Share 49ersWebzone