There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is our #1 (X) receiver?

Who is our #1 (X) receiver?

Assuming Crabtree is back for the start of the season, do you think he'll be shifted to #2 (Y) or that Edwards will be put in the #2 (Y) slot?

Or maybe some think he'll be put in as the slot (Z) receiver with Morgan keeping the #2/Y spot (unlikely). Your vote counts too.

Feel free to comment if you think it'll be determined by whether Crabtree can play week 1, or if it's an open competition, or whatever.
Edwards
idk, but honestly as long as Crabs, Braylon and Morgan are the top 3, im a happy camper come week 1.
Hopefully T.O.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Hopefully T.O.

An injured player does not make a good #1.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
idk, but honestly as long as Crabs, Braylon and Morgan are the top 3, im a happy camper come week 1.

THIS!!!!!
I think Harbaugh likes Edwards. You have to like Braylon starting out as the #1 since he is in camp and will play in the preseason. Crabs has to really step up when hes healthy to prove to the new staff that he is THE #1
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
I think Harbaugh likes Edwards. You have to like Braylon starting out as the #1 since he is in camp and will play in the preseason. Crabs has to really step up when hes healthy to prove to the new staff that he is THE #1

Harbaugh played with Edwards' dad and has known him his whole life. Harbaugh is gonna get the best out this kid. Finally. His numbers have been good so far in his career but he could take the next step. His tweets, signing, and already taking the field show that he has something that he wants to prove.

I'm pumped.
Good question.

I think Edwards should be the #1receiver because he is a proven play-maker.
Dominique Ziegler
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:

Harbaugh played with Edwards' dad and has known him his whole life. Harbaugh is gonna get the best out this kid. Finally. His numbers have been good so far in his career but he could take the next step. His tweets, signing, and already taking the field show that he has something that he wants to prove.

I'm pumped.

and it shows he wanted to be here, having that relationship with Harbaugh already helped a ton.

I wont get too down on Crabtree, but he needs to get healthy and STAY Healthy. And we will be A OK.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Hopefully T.O.

An injured player does not make a good #1.

Tell that to jerry rice i think he missed the memo, when he blew his knee!
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Dominique Ziegler

#17, he is just keeping that warm for Braylon,

Seriously tho, I like Zeigler, I actually like him more than Ginn, but Ginn likely makes it based on Return ability.

Zeigler will battle with Kyle Williams & Jurovich for the last spot at WR.
VD
I was hoping for a 1-2 of morgan, rojo..

I'll take Braylon and MOrgan.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home