Originally posted by susweel:
Great job signing average players.
Average, or quality?
There are 584 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Great job signing average players.
Originally posted by aman49:Originally posted by OnTheClock:
POTD!!!!!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'm not gonna point out any names but the biggest haters on this board (you know who you are) need to suck it up and eat your crow. I swear if there was a report that Jed York was caught picking his nose they would go apes**t and blow up NT. Now they are no where to be found. I kind of like it that way.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:Originally posted by SnakePlissken:Originally posted by Negrodamus:Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Dudes just want to play for Harbaugh. Maybe Nnamdi will change his mind and come over before it is all said and done.
Well then again... both Goodwin & Edwards are ex-Michigan Alumni (and Edwards takes his Mich pride seriously).
Wait, what's wrong with that?
Originally posted by fakers23:Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'm not gonna point out any names but the biggest haters on this board (you know who you are) need to suck it up and eat your crow. I swear if there was a report that Jed York was caught picking his nose they would go apes**t and blow up NT. Now they are no where to be found. I kind of like it that way.
I hope your not talking about me,because I have been talking. I may have not talked in this thread,but I've been around. I'm glad were making moves,but I'm not going to predict championship or some thing crazy like that considering who's still under center. But,yes Baalke made moves. He proved me wrong on that one front.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:Originally posted by susweel:
Great job signing average players.
Average, or quality?
Originally posted by OnTheClock:Originally posted by aman49:Originally posted by OnTheClock:
POTD!!!!!
![]()
Originally posted by SofaKing:Originally posted by fakers23:Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'm not gonna point out any names but the biggest haters on this board (you know who you are) need to suck it up and eat your crow. I swear if there was a report that Jed York was caught picking his nose they would go apes**t and blow up NT. Now they are no where to be found. I kind of like it that way.
I hope your not talking about me,because I have been talking. I may have not talked in this thread,but I've been around. I'm glad were making moves,but I'm not going to predict championship or some thing crazy like that considering who's still under center. But,yes Baalke made moves. He proved me wrong on that one front.
No not talking about you. I'm referring to the people that only post to say something negative about the organization. Then when things go well they are nowhere to be found.
Originally posted by susweel:Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:Originally posted by susweel:
Great job signing average players.
Average, or quality?
Im just happy they did something because we were losing player at an alarming. Whether or not the right choices were made thats gonna be TBD.