There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

the eating crow for FA

Originally posted by susweel:
Great job signing average players.

Average, or quality?
So much for the "Suck For Luck" bandwagon!
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

POTD!!!!!

Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'm not gonna point out any names but the biggest haters on this board (you know who you are) need to suck it up and eat your crow. I swear if there was a report that Jed York was caught picking his nose they would go apes**t and blow up NT. Now they are no where to be found. I kind of like it that way.

I hope your not talking about me,because I have been talking. I may have not talked in this thread,but I've been around. I'm glad were making moves,but I'm not going to predict championship or some thing crazy like that considering who's still under center. But,yes Baalke made moves. He proved me wrong on that one front.

Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Dudes just want to play for Harbaugh. Maybe Nnamdi will change his mind and come over before it is all said and done.

Well then again... both Goodwin & Edwards are ex-Michigan Alumni (and Edwards takes his Mich pride seriously).

Wait, what's wrong with that?

Oh it's a GOOD THING! Harbaugh's Michigan connection possibly put a tiny little bit of mojo/good karma into these deals!
Is there ever middle ground on the webzone at all?
Originally posted by fakers23:
I'm not gonna point out any names but the biggest haters on this board (you know who you are) need to suck it up and eat your crow. I swear if there was a report that Jed York was caught picking his nose they would go apes**t and blow up NT. Now they are no where to be found. I kind of like it that way.

I hope your not talking about me,because I have been talking. I may have not talked in this thread,but I've been around. I'm glad were making moves,but I'm not going to predict championship or some thing crazy like that considering who's still under center. But,yes Baalke made moves. He proved me wrong on that one front.

No not talking about you. I'm referring to the people that only post to say something negative about the organization. Then when things go well they are nowhere to be found.

[ Edited by SofaKing on Aug 4, 2011 at 16:56:56 ]
Sorry as well. I'm still wondering about the curious of Taylor Mays. None the less i am impressed with the current signings.

Average, or quality?

Im just happy they did something because we were losing player at an alarming. Whether or not the right choices were made thats gonna be TBD.
Count me in for some CROW eating

Props Baalke
Check the forums, I told you guys to stay patient. We still had a long way to go. But you guys wanted to over pay 4 players!!
Originally posted by aman49:

POTD!!!!!

Originally posted by fakers23:

No not talking about you. I'm referring to the people that only post to say something negative about the organization. Then when things go well they are nowhere to be found.

Sounds like the norm...

Average, or quality?

Im just happy they did something because we were losing player at an alarming. Whether or not the right choices were made thats gonna be TBD.

First, you've got to believe!