LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

the eating crow for FA

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Dudes just want to play for Harbaugh. Maybe Nnamdi will change his mind and come over before it is all said and done.

• Furlow
  • Veteran
I'll eat some. I didn't voice a lot of pessimism on here but I was certainly thinking it in my head. "Tanking" came to mind... Gotta give props to the FO for remaining patient and not panicking into overpaying for any FA's. Anything we get from here on out will be icing on the cake, but hopefully we're not done yet.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
but, but, but...

Baalke is in way over his head! Harbaugh is losing on purpose to get Luck! The Yorks eat babies and wipe their azzes w/ baby seals! There won't be enough players left on the roster to play a game! I'm burning my tickets to send a message that this futility will not stand!!!!!!

Don't forget the old classic, "who wants to come play for SF with Alex Smiff as the QB?"

Originally posted by OnTheClock:

POTD!!!!!
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Dudes just want to play for Harbaugh. Maybe Nnamdi will change his mind and come over before it is all said and done.

Well then again... both Goodwin & Edwards are ex-Michigan Alumni (and Edwards takes his Mich pride seriously).
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Well then again... both Goodwin & Edwards are ex-Michigan Alumni (and Edwards takes his Mich pride seriously).

Wait, what's wrong with that?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Great job signing average players.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA to all those eating crow.

So funny!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Since:

Deion. I sure hated him the next year though.
May I have seconds?

The crow buffet line just got longer, my drunken tirades only helped my post count . Good job front office.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
i stuck by my mantra...

let.it.play.out.

no crow for me. good thing too seeing as i'm vegan.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I'm not gonna point out any names but the biggest haters on this board (you know who you are) need to suck it up and eat your crow. I swear if there was a report that Jed York was caught picking his nose they would go apes**t and blow up NT. Now they are no where to be found. I kind of like it that way.
OK. I have been thinking along the same lines as many of you in the zone. I really thought we might be tanking this season to rebuild. I have some hope now and hope we are not done shopping. I'll eat it. I deserve to. Getting pumped for the season to start.
Share 49ersWebzone