LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 235 users in the forums

the eating crow for FA

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i wasn't jumping off a cliff at the start of free agency, but i admit i wasnt happy and was criticizing the front office. this turned out to be a good off season, we filled holes and improved in a lot of positions. Baalke i owe you an apology. Lets win the fn nfc west now!
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i woud like to eat crow for calling baalke and his plan useless

we signed carlos rogers one of the top CB in market

donte whitner probally the best SS on market

braylon edwards one of top WR on market

and goodwin the top C on market

so they were hella people who have to own up be a man dinner is served

I'm gladly eating.
I told you guys to be patient!!!
I dont know why all you guys are trippen. There was zero doubt in my mind the Yorks and Baalke had a plan. I was just testing you.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
I want to see MadDog i here, But he probably will never eat crow.

The omniscient do not eat crow.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I'll stick with my frozen told-you-so dinners...
but, but, but...

Baalke is in way over his head! Harbaugh is losing on purpose to get Luck! The Yorks eat babies and wipe their azzes w/ baby seals! There won't be enough players left on the roster to play a game! I'm burning my tickets to send a message that this futility will not stand!!!!!!

Oh, sorry, I just woke up from a nap.... it's cool to like Baalke now? but... he didn't sign Nnamdi, and everyone knows that you can't be a competent GM unless you sign Nnamdi! ... He signed Rogers for next-to-nothing? Oh, well, and he didn't draft Prince or Quinn, and I have decided that they are better than Aldon Smith... what, Aldon is killing it in TC? ... well, I don't like his voice, and if the Niners do well this year, I will look like an idiot after all the isht I was talking
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I'll stick with my frozen told-you-so dinners...
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Way to man up, that's more than I can say for 90% of the other posters in here who've been complaining and will somehow turn this thread into how Baalke is still wrong and all of these signings are awful in one way or another.

There are some who would rather pay Nnamdi Asomugha 16 million a year, than have...

Braylon Edwards
Donte Whitner
Johnathan Goodwin
Carlos Rogers
Antwan Applewhite
Larry Grant

Because in Madden, one 97 rated player is better than four 87 rated players, plus depth.

Well played Baalke, well played...

[ Edited by BrianGO on Aug 4, 2011 at 16:38:40 ]
Omg, I definitely was about to step off the edge of the cliff! What man, you do you expect with my 49ers? I was worried to s**t guys.

Thanks Baalke. I give you a lot of credit.

Now let's go kick some lamb's ass. And we re coming for that title!

Originally posted by aman49:
Niner Talk is killing me...

From "worst" to "best" free agency in team history in just TWO days.

To be fair, I've been saying be patient the whole time. So your post is a tad bit worthless.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
but, but, but...

Baalke is in way over his head! Harbaugh is losing on purpose to get Luck! The Yorks eat babies and wipe their azzes w/ baby seals! There won't be enough players left on the roster to play a game! I'm burning my tickets to send a message that this futility will not stand!!!!!!

Oh, sorry, I just woke up from a nap.... it's cool to like Baalke now? but... he didn't sign Nnamdi, and everyone knows that you can't be a competent GM unless you sign Nnamdi! ... He signed Rogers for next-to-nothing? Oh, well, and he didn't draft Prince or Quinn, and I have decided that they are better than Aldon Smith... what, Aldon is killing it in TC? ... well, I don't like his voice, and if the Niners do well this year, I will look like an idiot after all the isht I was talking

hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

wait wait

waaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahhahahaha

Exactly- I have been preaching to the same choir, lets wait and see the product on the field in a game, and then we can start talking about tanking, and this and that. we have totally gone from 4-12 to SB and i also find it highly amusing...
It was the natural "knew-jerk" reactions that come from living in the "now" society. Nobody trusted Baalke and consistently criticized Jed and Trent. Can we please let things play out before we criticize from now on?
A number 1 overall and number 3 overall from the same draft.

Who says the NFL isn't like Madden
I applaud you for this.
Share 49ersWebzone