There are 249 users in the forums

Welcome Braylon Edwards

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by midrdan:
I don't know why people are super excited about this guy. Braylon Edwards cannot catch the ball. His catch rate + Alex Smith's accuracy = 1 catch out of, what, every 12 balls thrown his way? The Jets preferred someone who spent the last two years in jail over this guy.

He dropped 1 pass last year.

Boom, Roasted
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Pleasing news.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Smith, Rogers and now Edwards. Here is to the resurrection of the 2005 NFL Draft via the 49ers
He only had 1 drop last year..chill the f*ck out
Originally posted by FreddyG:
so we have 3 Wrs and 1 TE picked in the top 10 and a QB that was number one. we should have the best offense ever. Sucks we will pass for 2,500 yrds this year....lol

3 WRs?
OMG!!!!! I totally geeking out right now!!

The retarded guys I supervise are looking at me like I'm retarded . Lol.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Originally posted by fly15:
All we we now is a QB

How we do this season will depend a LOT on how Smith does. Overall, we upgraded our team, we have a coach who knows how to coach...we just need Smith to step up
  • Envy
  • Veteran
I agree I have reservations on his behaviour but that might have been a question of circumstance and community.

Hopefully he enjoys the San Fran living and wearing the red & gold.

Oh and once again....I stuck with Baalke.
  • 49ers
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by FreddyG:
so we have 3 Wrs and 1 TE picked in the top 10 and a QB that was number one. we should have the best offense ever. Sucks we will pass for 2,500 yrds this year....lol

3 WRs?

Ginn

Originally posted by Snider8706:
OMG!!!!! I totally geeking out right now!!

The retarded guys I supervise are looking at me like I'm retarded . Lol.

At least they see you as one of them, now.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Hope nothing comes of this...

Thus far the Birmingham PD say he holds no involvement in the situation, it's gonna be an open/shut deal like last Summer when Michael Vick walked out of his own birthday party (and guns started blazing).

http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-football/braylon-edwards-releases-statement-about-alleged-involvement-in-birmingham-bar-fight/?cmpid=RSS_link_um_football&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
he spelled San Francisco wrong on twitter!!!!!!
I only wish the niners signed him to a 3 or 4 year deal. I guess the upside is if he dominates then he will be rewarded with a big contract.

Crabtree, Edwards, Gore, Vernon Davis, Morgan, looking good
OMG IM SO HAPPY
Lets do it fam! RT @DonteWhitner: @OfficialBraylon Bray I signed there today also...let's get a RING!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone