Welcome Braylon Edwards

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Patience.

I has it.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by FreddyG:
so we have 3 Wrs and 1 TE picked in the top 10 and a QB that was number one. we should have the best offense ever. Sucks we will pass for 2,500 yrds this year....lol

3 WRs?

Ginn, Edwards, Crabtree
now we just need crabtree back hopefully even get some practive in and boom great offense
Smith 102.8 QB Rating for the season
We now have three of the top ten picks from 2005! #1 and #3 unite!
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
We now have three of the top ten picks from 2005! #1 and #3 unite!

carlos rogers was #9 as well
Originally posted by DANADA:
OMG IM SO HAPPY
Lets do it fam! RT @DonteWhitner: @OfficialBraylon Bray I signed there today also...let's get a RING!!!!

my favorite tweet ever!

two good players talking about winning on the 49ers
Baaaaaaalkeee
Anybody worried about character issues? This dude is always getting into trouble. He was just involved in a fight a couple of days ago. The dude was so stupid that he tweeted that he was about to fight.
  • Jacka
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Now that he's part of the team, how realistic is it that he will be suspended?

Less than 99%. he never actually took part in the fight plus technically CBA wasn't ratified when it happened so I dont think he can punished. No charges will be pressed on him either. He's cool

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by FreddyG:
so we have 3 Wrs and 1 TE picked in the top 10 and a QB that was number one. we should have the best offense ever. Sucks we will pass for 2,500 yrds this year....lol

3 WRs?

crabs ginn edwards?
i knew Baalke would come through!!! Dude has a massive set, with all the quality he's brought in the last few days and signing Harbaugh!!! In Baalke I trust!!!!!!!!!
ohhhh sh*t , I was wondering why people left the T. Mays forum lol hallelujah!!!!! get 1 more CB (Samuel Via trade) and we are Good to go " WOO, WOO, You know it "

[ Edited by BloodyGore on Aug 4, 2011 at 16:09:45 ]
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by saniner:
Originally posted by fly15:
All we we now is a QB

How we do this season like all 7 seasons Smith has been with us and every season in the future with Smith will depend a LOT on how Smith does. Overall, we upgraded our team, we have a coach who knows how to coach...we just need Smith to step up

Fixed.

[ Edited by Blitz on Aug 4, 2011 at 16:10:18 ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
OMG!!!!! I totally geeking out right now!!

The retarded guys I supervise are looking at me like I'm retarded . Lol.

At least they see you as one of them, now.

Haha I don't even care I'm so happy I could punch a baby
Share 49ersWebzone