There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Braylon Edwards

Hope nothing comes of this...
I am fully eating crow after massively criticizing the teams lack of assertiveness. We have now gone out and upgraded the WR, C, S, and arguably the CB position too.

Full props to Baalke and the FO. I like the additions at OLB too, that replace our former starter, Lawson, with a couple of guys with great potential -- Applewhite and Aldon Smith (obviously).
Originally posted by awol36:

I don't know why people are super excited about this guy. Braylon Edwards cannot catch the ball. His catch rate + Alex Smith's accuracy = 1 catch out of, what, every 12 balls thrown his way? The Jets preferred someone who spent the last two years in jail over this guy.
I LOVE YOU BAALKE OMGGG
Originally posted by midrdan:
I don't know why people are super excited about this guy. Braylon Edwards cannot catch the ball. His catch rate + Alex Smith's accuracy = 1 catch out of, what, every 12 balls thrown his way? The Jets preferred someone who spent the last two years in jail over this guy.

He dropped 1 pass last year.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Don't ruin it, already....
Originally posted by midrdan:

he had a really good season last year
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by awol36:

Originally posted by Memphis9er:

keep up brah, cops said he wasnt involved
All we we now is a QB
i wonder if he'll fight ziggy for #17

[ Edited by YungAce on Aug 4, 2011 at 16:05:38 ]
1 year, 3.5 million?

Oh, hellz yes !!!!!!