LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Niners Sign C Goodwin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niner4life21:
I know this doesn't matter in any way, but I just found out the dude was black. I thought he was white this whole time lol. Great signing either way

lol Wow that kinda surprises me too.

The DC for the Saints really said Willis is crying in his milk??
Woop!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else feeling great about the last 24 hours? Now we need Braylon or Floyd and were on our way. GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by jreff22:
but but but........

Trent is the suxors

Retards

You're the type of cat who would blindly follow anything the team does and find reasons to justify it. You really wanna talk sh*t just because it worked out in your favor this time?

Of course you do.

Nevermind. LOL

[ Edited by 49erRider on Aug 3, 2011 at 15:34:07 ]
Maybe they gave him a Justin Smith heli ride of the bay and couldn't refuse ?

So lets see what positions did we need help?

QB drafted Kap
CB Signed Rogers Drafted culliver
S Signed Williams
OL Signed Goodwin
Pass rusher drafted Aldon

Why so much hate for Baalke?

only positions I can say we "might" need another player are RG, ILB, maybe CB, but we have young talent there. And maybe a vet QB. we are as good if not better than last year talent whys. With way better coaching I am looking forward to a good season!
but but but........

Trent is the suxors

Retards

You're the type of cat who would blindly follow anything the team does and find reasons to justify it. You really wanna talk sh*t just because it worked out in your favor this time?

Of course you do.

Nevermind. LOL

I think that gloating over Jonathan Goodwin is pretty peculiar in the first place.
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
Anyone know what the Giants paid Baas?

Center Jonathan Goodwin's deal with 49ers is three years, $10.9M max, according to a league source.

25 m
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
but but but........

Trent is the suxors

Retards

Of course you do.

Nevermind. LOL

And that's why you wait until you have all the facts in front of you before you pass judgment on anything. Perhaps too many people here on the zone were getting ready to jump off a bridge a bit prematurely...

[ Edited by WWFGD on Aug 3, 2011 at 15:36:17 ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Maybe they gave him a Justin Smith heli ride of the bay and couldn't refuse ?

Baalke and York have done a good job this offseason. Gone are underperformers from the Nolan and Singleminded regime like Lawson, Franklin, and Clements. Spikes doesn't have much left and I thought I saw flashes of really good play last year from Bowman's limited time, so I'm looking forward to seeing him next to Willis.

The secondary has been upgraded, the O-line is better, and I believe we will sign Braylon Edwards or Malcomb Floyd shortly.

One underperformer is left, and that's Alex Smith. Baalke is giving Harbaugh the reign to see if he can get his level of play up, and I'm confident it will be better. How much better remains to be seen, but we have our rookie QB in the wings.

but but but........

Trent is the suxors

Retards

Of course you do.

His "retards" comment was not sarcasm, it was him gloating. The problem is, the only reason he was right is because he ignores reality in favor of optimism. It just happened to work out for him this time, and believe me I'm happy it did. I just don't like the fact that he wants to talk sh*t as if he knew all would be well when in reality he would have followed anything the team did with unfiltered Homerism.

He was right. Congrats to him, but save the insults.

I didn't ignore anything, I took a wait and see approach, I wasn't screaming like a girl in the first 3 days of FA. Maybe people should stay calm and not make idiotic predictions on how bad we suck because Nnamdi went to the Eagles. Or because Trent wasn't going to overpay for mediocre talent. Or that Gore should be traded, or that we suck so bad FA's don't want to come here.

I can gloat because Gore came back, our big FA's losses signed s**tty contracts showing their market worth, and I trusted a professional GM over people sitting on computers at home who looked ridiculous.

Cooler heads always prevail
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Championship
but but but........

Trent is the suxors

Retards

Of course you do.

His "retards" comment was not sarcasm, it was him gloating. The problem is, the only reason he was right is because he ignores reality in favor of optimism. It just happened to work out for him this time, and believe me I'm happy it did. I just don't like the fact that he wants to talk sh*t as if he knew all would be well when in reality he would have followed anything the team did with unfiltered Homerism.

I didn't ignore anything, I took a wait and see approach, I wasn't screaming like a girl in the first 3 days of FA. Maybe people should stay calm and not make idiotic predictions on how bad we suck because Nnamdi went to the Eagles. Or because Trent wasn't going to overpay for mediocre talent. Or that Gore should be traded, or that we suck so bad FA's don't want to come here.

I can gloat because Gore came back, our big FA's losses signed s**tty contracts showing their market worth, and I trusted a professional GM over people sitting on computers at home who looked ridiculous.

right, because we've had so much success in the past it would be foolish to doubt the powers that be. Gms make mistakes all the time, it's not we are talking Polian or Newsome.....
but but but........

Trent is the suxors

Retards

Of course you do.

How exactly can you gloat when we haven't played a single game yet?
Baalke plan coming to fruition!
Share 49ersWebzone