There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD

Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Slash49:
Judging by how it's always been, probably around 5:05 - 5:15 ish

does anyone know if it might be televised in orange county? i knoe they usually show any chargers or raiders games but not always niner games

naw, ur screwed man. Online will be your only hope.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I will splooge if our dbs play bump and run.

+1
Only 5 more hours to go!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Only 5 more hours to go!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Only 5 more hours to go!

I want to be sedaaated
Finally some football action Yo !!!!!!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Pray for a few bright spots

A few "Bright Spots" It pre-season man. All I'm looking for is the offense to look sharp & Haubaugh influence on our team. Pre-season wins...DON'T MEAN S--T!
Originally posted by Nes49:

A few "Bright Spots" It pre-season man. All I'm looking for is the offense to look sharp & Haubaugh influence on our team. Pre-season wins...DON'T MEAN S--T!

It's already been reported that , "His stated plan for his first game as an NFL coach is to focus on evaluation and execution, not results."

Might as well gauge and see who we keep in the rosters vs. trying to showcase/win a meaningless game.

QB aside, who are you most interested in seeing perform tonight? I am hopeful to see Aldon Smith and Bowman get a good amount of snaps in tonight. Seeing Harbaugh on the sideline will be interesting as well.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by Nes49:

It's already been reported that , "His stated plan for his first game as an NFL coach is to focus on evaluation and execution, not results."

Might as well gauge and see who we keep in the rosters vs. trying to showcase/win a meaningless game.

That is what it is ALL about Bro, WOO WOO WOO...YOU KNOW IT
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Culliver
Aldon Smiths a good one. I'm looking at our DB's bigtime. Rogers, culliver, and just about every safety. Somones steppin up.
Aldon Smith
Originally posted by WWFGD:
Culliver

This, I saw a few games with this kid at FS for SC, he looked really good, always seemed to be in the right position and was quick and fast.
I think I'm watching everything...there's too much going on to focus on one or two areas...but if I had to narrow it down it'd be about the OL and DL.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home