There are 225 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
I can't wait for the day when we are good enough to do what the Saints did to another team. But I would prefer it happens in the regular season.

hopefully against the cryboys
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:

I am game for many things...but listening to Timberlake sing is not one of them!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I agree that the Saints knew that exploiting the Niner pass protection with blitzes would be low hanging fruit. Gregg Williams seemed giddy about that fact and couldn't help himself. Typically you see teams rush with their base packages until it's demonstrated that they can't get pressure with a four man rush . . . then you start sending an extra man or two to the QB. I don't agree that they screwed us. It will be a good training tool. On to the Raiders.
You're right dude. Maybe we should send out a letter to all teams asking them to, no, begging them to take it easy on us. We'll send our players out in skirts and makeup and when the whistle blows, all our guys will get on their backs and just submit, cry uncle, beg for mercy, etc.Maybe they won't hurt us. Whatcha think?

Or you can put your big boy pants on and see it for what it is. The Saints did the Niners a huge favor in showing us where our biggest problem lies. Instead of going into the regular season thinking this team is ready only to get embarrassed like it did several times last season.
Originally posted by Hollywood:
You're right dude. Maybe we should send out a letter to all teams asking them to, no, begging them to take it easy on us. We'll send our players out in skirts and makeup and when the whistle blows, all our guys will get on their backs and just submit, cry uncle, beg for mercy, etc.Maybe they won't hurt us. Whatcha think?

Or you can put your big boy pants on and see it for what it is. The Saints did the Niners a huge favor in showing us where our biggest problem lies. Instead of going into the regular season thinking this team is ready only to get embarrassed like it did several times last season.

You seem to like extreme examples!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

lol, I'm an actor so I can be a bit over dramatic at times. I'm a big fan of metaphors and comparisons.
  • nooj
  • Veteran
49ers screwed themselves, by putting all their eggs in one basket ONCE AGAIN.

And now we decide to take a look at other veteran qbs. Nice plan dude.
Who cares? Actually they did the 49ers a favor. Now they'll have to learn this and make sure it doesn't happen again. I'd rather teams bring their A game against the niners in pre-season so they can learn and adjust before the real games start.
They didn't do anything wrong its football Preseason or not its the coaches and players fault for not being prepared... get aggressive early before the real games start to see if some of your blitz packages work I like it

Stop b***hing we just got out played

Holy crap did they finally get rid of the horribly annoying quotes within quotes?

Originally posted by Hollywood:
lol, I'm an actor so I can be a bit over dramatic at times. I'm a big fan of metaphors and comparisons.

Welcome to the zone! I usually use exaggerated analogies and bad puns, so we may be kindred spirits!
Originally posted by genus49:

Holy crap did they finally get rid of the horribly annoying quotes within quotes?

No, they just made an extra button for them!
In the words of the famous dan fouts:

"Quit your b***hing!"
Originally posted by toeknee:
Greg williams is a f*ggot

This

Originally posted by bigmike55:
F*ck the Saints.

And this

some of you guys are complaining and saying were gonna suck based on one preseason game. you cant be serious...
Share 49ersWebzone