There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

reggie smith might be the answer

Reggie was horrible.

All he did was cover grass and take poor angles on ball-carriers.
yea, he sucked.
Reggie is the Chilo of the defense. Just plain turrible!
  • mod
  • Veteran
funny, everybody hating on reggie... I honestly dont remember him playing at all in the past 8 games or so...
Originally posted by modninerfan:
funny, everybody hating on reggie... I honestly dont remember him playing at all in the past 8 games or so...

You might wanna watch who the safety was when Mario Manningham caught his only catch/touchdown against NYG.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Reggie is the Chilo of the defense. Just plain turrible!

Doubt he'll even make the team next year.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niners-talk/post/Goldson-is-49ers-top-franchise-candidate?blockID=639792&feedID=5936

"...The 49ers' third safety this past season was Reggie Smith, who is also scheduled to be an unrestricted free agent.

A team source told CSNBayArea.com that the day after the season, the sides reached an understanding that Smith would look for an opportunity elsewhere. The 49ers are likely to sign another veteran safety to a minimum-type of contract and/or select a backup safety in the draft."

As Eddie D. would say, "He's gone."
[ Edited by SanFranAddic on Jan 27, 2012 at 4:39 PM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niners-talk/post/Goldson-is-49ers-top-franchise-candidate?blockID=639792&feedID=5936

"...The 49ers' third safety this past season was Reggie Smith, who is also scheduled to be an unrestricted free agent.

A team source told CSNBayArea.com that the day after the season, the sides reached an understanding that Smith would look for an opportunity elsewhere. The 49ers are likely to sign another veteran safety to a minimum-type of contract and/or select a backup safety in the draft."

As Eddie D. would say, "He's gone."

who cares?
Fcuk reggie smith
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
Originally posted by modninerfan:

You might wanna watch who the safety was when Mario Manningham caught his only catch/touchdown against NYG.

This. Couldn't figure out why he ran behind the play and didn't try to make a play for the ball with the CB playing outside leverage on that play.
Originally posted by elguapo:
at fs, he seems to be doing well, and not a big drop off between him and goldson. As long as mays can become a good ss i think that is better suited for mays than at fs.

Do you think we will be ok with smith at fs and mays at ss?

I think we will improve at ss with this move and stay the same at fs.

If we get rogers we lose no drop off from clements, spikes will be missed but i say a little dropoff to bowman also some dropoff in franklin to soap against the run, a huge upgrade at the c position if we get goodwin.

We may only need to get a wr and even that is not a pressing need if crabtree returns week 1, but we still need a better wr.

looks like if we add rogers and goodwin, our losses are minimal and our ol gains greatly, not to mention our speed in the secondary improves greatly

See I think there is a huge dropoff...Goldson gets no respect here and I dont get it.

Name 10 FS's better than him.
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
See I think there is a huge dropoff...Goldson gets no respect here and I dont get it.

Name 10 FS's better than him.

Ronnie Lott is one through ten
Not a good idea we got too many smiths on this team already.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home