There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

reggie smith might be the answer

Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Just imagine what will happen if our coaches find a way to help our defense get after the QB. If that happens on the regular, the entire secondary will improve from last season.

the coaches may not have to find a way to get to the qb because justin smith and aldon smith may be two very good pass rushers.....throw in willis blitzing from time to time and the dishes are done

I am excited to see Aldon. I hope he lives up to the hype. I thought Orakpo was the pick in the year of Crabtree, but it wasn't so. Imagine if it had been. We would have won the NFC West last year, maybe the year before.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KennyBoiiii:
Originally posted by Tman:
I really like reggie, the question in this combo is mays. He has yet to show the ability to cover, if he gets in a 1 on 1 situation he is toast even with all his speed he has been very stiff in his movements. But if mays can loosen up those hips and be able to cover it could be a very good safety combo because we know he can lay the wood

Mays can tackle with alot of velocity and power

is that better?
I really like reggie, the question in this combo is mays. He has yet to show the ability to cover, if he gets in a 1 on 1 situation he is toast even with all his speed he has been very stiff in his movements. But if mays can loosen up those hips and be able to cover it could be a very good safety combo because we know he can lay the wood

is that better?

lol
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Two-words - Contract Year.

Reggie Smith will be a player on D this year.

is that better?

those are great smileys
Originally posted by elguapo:

is that better?

those are great smileys

why didnt we put him in on punt receiving team? sure as **** would have been better than kyle williams
Sorry to rain on the parade, but Smith is a backup. He is not starter quality.
no
Kendal Hunter should have replaced Williams. He looked very shaky early in the game. Hindsight is always 20/20 tho.
I want Goldson back
Originally posted by beaumontana:
why didnt we put him in on punt receiving team? sure as **** would have been better than kyle williams

smh
If the question is Who is a crappy safety then yes he is the answer.
he will be gone