There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49er practices

Does anyone know if some of the practices will be recorded and posted up on the website for us, the fans to be able to watch?
?bump?
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by braap49er:
Does anyone know if some of the practices will be recorded and posted up on the website for us, the fans to be able to watch?

Yeah they're going to do that once all the roster finally can practice.

That way the rest of the NFL can watch our practices and see what we are planning.
Originally posted by JD81:

That way the rest of the NFL can watch our practices and see what we are planning.

i tought 10 practices were gonna be open to the publiic (TBA) later..
Originally posted by niner4life21:

everyone knew what we used to run but they just couldnt stop it. i cant wait to get back to that type of success. i know it you know it now stop it if you can.
Originally posted by OptimusPrime52:

everyone knew what we used to run but they just couldnt stop it. i cant wait to get back to that type of success. i know it you know it now stop it if you can.

Jimmy Raye? Is that you?
The tribe has spoken.

[ Edited by Otter on Aug 2, 2011 at 08:51:17 ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home