LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 191 users in the forums

Do you think the Niners will make the playoffs this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you think the Niners will make the playoffs this year?

this is so sad!
YES

Arizona - Kolb, really? Didn't we nearly beat him when he was on the Eagles? Anyway he's learning a new system too, and we've owned the Tards of late.

Seattle - Tavaris Jackson. Enough Said

Rams - I don't believe they have the defense, but I think they will be our biggest competition. Bradford, Sims-Walker, and Jackson is pretty solid. There o-line is still pretty shaky however.

Anyway, I don't see how our team can be worse than last year and should make the playoffs. Probably get eliminated fairly quickly but we should make it.
If we make the playoffs this year, than Harbaugh must be one of the Gods. He would be considered the best coach ever in any sport.
where is the hell the f**k no answer?
25% chance...yes, no one in the NFC West is better than the Niners. Seattle still doesn't have a QB. The Rams are still young and have a new OC. And the Cardinals just acquired an unproven QB. Remember, he left Andy Reid, a guy who makes any QB look good. Even though its Alex, the Niners have the most proven QB in the division with a QB guru as the head coach. They have as good of a chance as any of these teams to win the division and make the playoffs.
You are joking right, how can you even have this thread,
Originally posted by 5timechamps:
this is so sad!

i swear, its never happened to me before
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
YES

Arizona - Kolb, really? Didn't we nearly beat him when he was on the Eagles? Anyway he's learning a new system too, and we've owned the Tards of late.

Rams - I don't believe they have the defense, but I think they will be our biggest competition. Bradford, Sims-Walker, and Jackson is pretty solid. There o-line is still pretty shaky however.

Anyway, I don't see how our team can be worse than last year and should make the playoffs. Probably get eliminated fairly quickly but we should make it.

Didn't see this, but I agree. Also, people don't remember how bad our previous coaching staff was. Remember Jimmy Raye? Remember the identical runs up the middle every drive. That won't happen this year with Harbaugh as the coach. Remember the non attacking defense from Manusky? That won't happen with Fangio running the defense.
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
YES

Nearly beating someone is still losing

Everything you mentioned is true however all of those teams know their systems on offense and defense.The defense was talking about how the new system was much different than Manusky's and how it was more complex. Speaking of which our secondary and defense has been dismantled, which is even worse because the defense was our strength despite the bad secondary and pass rush.The niners lost Franklin,Spikes,Goldson and Clements that's 4 starters on defense alone On offense we lost our #1 receiver for the first 6 weeks of the season, our RB who likely has limited knowedge of the WCO is holding out, our O-line depth took a hit with Baas leaving and Heitman getting hurt and cut, and we still have no franchise QB. What's worse is if Alex gets hurt who replaces him? Kaepernick isn't anywhere near ready. Its way too optimistic to think this team will make the playoffs like this.

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
If we make the playoffs this year, than Harbaugh must be one of the Gods. He would be considered the best coach ever in any sport.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Yes
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

It would be the most amazing thing in history forget about sports....The man on the moon, Microsoft or what ever you could dream of. Harbaugh taking Lucky Sperm's team of rejects minus Willis and Davis to the playoffs.

Sorry aint gonna happen.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
f**k no!

We can't beat Seattle or St. Louis

Or the 2010 Panthers.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
playoffs lol, we're headed for last place in the west.
Share 49ersWebzone