There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do you think the Niners will make the playoffs this year?

Do you think the Niners will make the playoffs this year?

playoffs are over rated. The real fun is in free agency
(2010-11) Talent, no coaching and #11= NO Playoffs!

(2011-12) Coaching, no talent and #11= NO Playoffs!!



I say NO PLAYOFFS in 2012!!!

[ Edited by JustaFan45 on Jul 29, 2011 at 17:24:44 ]
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I think the correct question is, "Will the Niners finish last in the NFC West?"

Wow... I am a little shocked to hear you so demoralized MD...

I know you didn't care for the Niners' last draft and I also know you are frustrated by their lack of action in free agency. However, if you look at Harbaugh's resume, it is pretty impressive, even with rosters with less talent than many of his competitors. I'm still in "wait and see" mode.

The NFC West is still a relatively weak division and I don't see any team running away with it. If the Niners start off 1-4, then I'm with you. However, until I see this team filled out and actually perform, I'm going to assume Harbaugh knows what type of players he wants....and how much he is willing to spend for them.

The team still needs players. You can't run a collection of second and third string guys out there and expect they are going to be able to compete with other teams in the NFL.

It appears the front office is attempting to go 0-16 and acquire the rights to Andrew Luck. If so, it is not a bad move, and I fully support it.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I think the correct question is, "Will the Niners finish last in the NFC West?"

Wow... I am a little shocked to hear you so demoralized MD...

I know you didn't care for the Niners' last draft and I also know you are frustrated by their lack of action in free agency. However, if you look at Harbaugh's resume, it is pretty impressive, even with rosters with less talent than many of his competitors. I'm still in "wait and see" mode.

The NFC West is still a relatively weak division and I don't see any team running away with it. If the Niners start off 1-4, then I'm with you. However, until I see this team filled out and actually perform, I'm going to assume Harbaugh knows what type of players he wants....and how much he is willing to spend for them.

The team still needs players. You can't run a collection of second and third string guys out there and expect they are going to be able to compete with other teams in the NFL.

It appears the front office is attempting to go 0-16 and acquire the rights to Andrew Luck. If so, it is not a bad move, and I fully support it.

this. tbqh
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I think the correct question is, "Will the Niners finish last in the NFC West?"

Wow... I am a little shocked to hear you so demoralized MD...

I know you didn't care for the Niners' last draft and I also know you are frustrated by their lack of action in free agency. However, if you look at Harbaugh's resume, it is pretty impressive, even with rosters with less talent than many of his competitors. I'm still in "wait and see" mode.

The NFC West is still a relatively weak division and I don't see any team running away with it. If the Niners start off 1-4, then I'm with you. However, until I see this team filled out and actually perform, I'm going to assume Harbaugh knows what type of players he wants....and how much he is willing to spend for them.

The team still needs players. You can't run a collection of second and third string guys out there and expect they are going to be able to compete with other teams in the NFL.

It appears the front office is attempting to go 0-16 and acquire the rights to Andrew Luck. If so, it is not a bad move, and I fully support it.

It's not a very smart move, if you're trying to build a stadium. It's also not a smart move, if you want Luck to have any kind of team around him.
Hell to the no! Our defense has been dismantled & our o-line depth is weak. Same goes for our wr's we will be lucky to be a .500 team. Right now I'd say last in the nfc west
7 wins max
if we pick up some decent FA's we have a very good chance of making the playoffs
Originally posted by b9er37:
playoffs are over rated. The real fun is in free agency

not for us
49er Faithful or fooli$h, Jeds banking on you.

[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Jul 29, 2011 at 17:58:07 ]
Originally posted by jprchrds:
7 wins max
For me 5-6 win max. Last in the NFC west.
no I didn't think they would before the lockout ended now with the losses of our starters and the lockout 6-10 seems like a long shot no matter how good the coaching is. Its gonna be a long season but hopefully the 49ers can get Andrew Luck for it.
Originally posted by luis1985:
For me 5-6 win max. Last in the NFC west.

this .... 7 wins in your dreams