There are 236 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do you think the Niners will make the playoffs this year?

Do you think the Niners will make the playoffs this year?

Joke of the day right???

this is team & its lame a$$ owners/management are a COMPLETE JOKE

sooner then later we are going to have our best players demanding for a trade
Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, and Patrick Willis cannot win it all by themselves. They need key role players at big positions and we've let a lot of people go, and have not replaced them. It's simply the law of values. You lose a value at one spot, you have to fill it with equal or greater value to compete. Not simply move something from one sport to another to cover the hole.

I think our losses, and non aggressive attitude this year in pursuing help for our area's of need will bite us hard, and it will be a long season...but a good one. I think it will be fun watching this team grow, and seeing how they build for the next few years.
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, and Patrick Willis cannot win it all by themselves. They need key role players at big positions and we've let a lot of people go, and have not replaced them. It's simply the law of values. You lose a value at one spot, you have to fill it with equal or greater value to compete. Not simply move something from one sport to another to cover the hole.

I think our losses, and non aggressive attitude this year in pursuing help for our area's of need will bite us hard, and it will be a long season...but a good one. I think it will be fun watching this team grow, and seeing how they build for the next few years.

It simply is not fun to watch this pathetic franchise get more pathetic every year. We won't be able to beat De La Salle this year.
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Nope and even if we did we would just lose the first game. Its time to re-build. Maybe 2 years from now we will be considered a real threat team.

im so freakin tired of rebuilding we have been rebuilding since 2004
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I think the correct question is, "Will the Niners finish last in the NFC West?"

Wow... I am a little shocked to hear you so demoralized MD...

I know you didn't care for the Niners' last draft and I also know you are frustrated by their lack of action in free agency. However, if you look at Harbaugh's resume, it is pretty impressive, even with rosters with less talent than many of his competitors. I'm still in "wait and see" mode.

The NFC West is still a relatively weak division and I don't see any team running away with it. If the Niners start off 1-4, then I'm with you. However, until I see this team filled out and actually perform, I'm going to assume Harbaugh knows what type of players he wants....and how much he is willing to spend for them.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
you really can't ask this question until FA is over

Free agency is over for us. We sign one guy....a kicker. Another possible lost season, and Patrick Willis said he's tired of loosing, well looks like it may be status quo.
Originally posted by blm7754:
Not a chance. Unless the front office can find a quality WR, CB, and Center very soon. It was a mistake to not extend Goldson and Baas last year. It was a mistake not to extend Lawson. Now... all of the sudden we have to worry about who the hell is going to cover a decent TE. All of the sudden we have lost a lot of speed on defense.

Our #1 WR is on PUP, our MVP is holding out of camp.... we are f**ked. Absolutely f**ked.

Unless some gaping holes are filled in the next couple of days, we can't hope for better than dead last in the NFC West.

Agreed, I find this very upsetting for our fanbase that was promised success immediately by our president. This is very frustrating. We are currently as it stands without 8 of our starters from last season, thats over a thrid of our starters and unless things change quickly, it looks like another dissappointing waste of time for us niner fans. This team is being gutted day by day and even when Crabtree gets back, I'm expecting the same mishaps and miscues from him and Alex early on just like last year until they can get some timing down.
we almost made it under Singletary with an abc O, and a D that allowed pass plays all day... We can do better in this division with less talent with better coaching and game plans.

I hope so, I predict 9-7 or 8-8, hopefully im wrong and we finish 10-6 or better
should start another thread " Do you think the 49ers will sign a Free Agent this Year"
Originally posted by LanceQ:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
you really can't ask this question until FA is over

Free agency is over for us. We sign one guy....a kicker. Another possible lost season, and Patrick Willis said he's tired of loosing, well looks like it may be status quo.

Plus most of the best players are off the board now. Jonathan Jospeh is off the board and now it's being reported that we are out of the Asomugha sweepstakes, and personally I don't see anything left that excites me a heck of alot more than what we had with Nate Clements. We still haven't resigned our starting free saftey in Goldson. This season is becoming more depressing by the day now.

[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Jul 29, 2011 at 11:12:52 ]
Originally posted by Montana19:
should start another thread " Do you think the 49ers will sign a Free Agent this Year"

HAHA, That's a good one....I'm going with...hmm, let me think..NO!
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
we almost made it under Singletary with an abc O, and a D that allowed pass plays all day... We can do better in this division with less talent with better coaching and game plans.

I hope so, I predict 9-7 or 8-8, hopefully im wrong and we finish 10-6 or better

Dude our D is going to suck this year. We have to replace like 6 or 7 starters. We have a terrible QB behind center. We have no Wideouts. Our runing back is holding out. Are division rivals have improved. How does that equal playoffs?
Originally posted by fakers23:
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

Dude our D is going to suck this year. We have to replace like 6 or 7 starters. We have a terrible QB behind center. We have no Wideouts. Our runing back is holding out. Are division rivals have improved. How does that equal playoffs?

oh YEAH, don't forget, we don't have a center.
Yeah, absolutely.