There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree has a foot injury...

• 8to80
Originally posted by Marvin49:
This stuff drives me nuts. Hayward-Bey had 4 catches for 44 yards and all of the sudden peeps are saying "he's looking promising". Crabtree had more than that in his first NFL game.

Career stats.

Hayward-Bey
39 catches, 534 yards, 2 TDs

Crabtree
104 catches, 1370 yards, 8 TDs

I know you weren't saying DHB was better, but this just reminded me of a ludicrous conversation I hear on Chronicle Live on CSN Bay Area where the guests were asked who you would take right now...and all three said DHB after his Monday Night performance. 4 catches, 44 yards.

Seriously?

I think it's because Crabtree is injury-prone. I know injuries do happen, but this is really starting to get me upset now that he is missing regular season games.
[ Edited by 8to80 on Sep 22, 2011 at 5:18 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Counterattack to the stacked box:

- Vernon deep.
- Crabtree on a slant
- Ginn on a slant
- Morgan on an out route.

One of them is bound to be an open option.

I like this quite a bit! Also like the old four slants at once play with WRs spread wide and TE and Slot in tight.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Counterattack to the stacked box:

- Vernon deep.
- Crabtree on a slant
- Ginn on a slant
- Morgan on an out route.

One of them is bound to be an open option.

I agree 100 percent, the problem is it's not happening....and that's kind of the point.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Sep 22, 2011 at 5:34 PM ]
http://www.ninersnation.com/2011/9/23/2443848/michael-crabtree-conducts-q-a-with-media?ref=yahoo

He has some interesting things to say.

Sorry if this is a repost, but didn't see anything
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cestmoi:
http://www.ninersnation.com/2011/9/23/2443848/michael-crabtree-conducts-q-a-with-media?ref=yahoo

He has some interesting things to say.

Sorry if this is a repost, but didn't see anything

didn't watch, lol
LOL! He got the happiest when they asked if he was going to wear different shoes. Face lit up with excitement. One of the "warmer" Crabs interviews.
Originally posted by Joecool:
LOL! He got the happiest when they asked if he was going to wear different shoes. Face lit up with excitement. One of the "warmer" Crabs interviews.

KingCrab15 Michael Crabtree
Yea... I wear red bottoms! #youngkingcrab yfrog.com/nuslfrj

[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 23, 2011 at 1:51 PM ]
Let's hope we get the Crab from this video. I still think this kid is going to be good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfNUD-T7ol4
Bustree
So how long is this foot injury suppose to last? Is this going to be an issue for the rest of his career, like Percy Harvin and his headaches? All I keep hearing is, it's his foot, but what does that mean?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
So how long is this foot injury suppose to last? Is this going to be an issue for the rest of his career, like Percy Harvin and his headaches? All I keep hearing is, it's his foot, but what does that mean?

doesnt seem to be bothering him
Originally posted by valrod33:

and Harvin's headaches went away with Childress.

I just keep seeing him on the injury report (foot). As to whether it's bothering him or not, I'm not sure. Is he practicing with the team?

I just keep seeing him on the injury report (foot). As to whether it's bothering him or not, I'm not sure. Is he practicing with the team?
They have been limiting him in practice, which is why you see him on the injury report.