There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kaepernick should see time with first team offense

Originally posted by RichmondPete:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Exactly why we can't judge Alex Smith based off of just this season. He needs at least 2 standard full off seasons with Harbaugh and the same starting center before we can truly gage what we have with him.

LOL @ the excuses coming before Alex even does anything wrong.

SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read all the other posts before I posted.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I dont think they can start practicing on the field until Aug 4th, so he might not see any action with them at all

Today is physicals and orientations and stuff. tomorrow they can begin training camp. the August 4th date is the date for FA like AS and others, at least that is what is said in the articles by the beat writers and columnists.
Exactly why we can't judge Alex Smith based off of just this season. He needs at least 2 standard full off seasons with Harbaugh and the same starting center before we can truly gage what we have with him.

LOL @ the excuses coming before Alex even does anything wrong.

SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read all the other posts before I posted.

We coo
So if Alex takes over the job... he essentially BEATS kaep for the starting role?

Oh s**t! Camp controversy!
Originally posted by Method:
So if Alex takes over the job... he essentially BEATS kaep for the starting role?

Oh s**t! Camp controversy!

yepO
It's a QB competition. Why would Kaep not see time with the first offense anyways? I haven't heard Harbaugh once say Alex will be the starter.

Common sense is bliss...
We will know by mid-season the real score, who is a player.
Originally posted by susweel:
Exactly why we can't judge Alex Smith based off of just this season. He needs least 2 standard full off seasons with Harbaugh and the same starting center before we can truly gage what we have with him.

Oh lord its already begun.

He is just fishing for drama queens...
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
this should go in training camp thread and if u look there it already ahs been discussed

You are an L7 weenie, internet policeman.
So Kaepernick is the only QB under contract until Aug. 4th? I guess that means he should see time with the 2nd team, 3rd team, and 4th team too huh?
Originally posted by global_nomad:
So Kaepernick is the only QB under contract until Aug. 4th? I guess that means he should see time with the 2nd team, 3rd team, and 4th team too huh?

Don't forget masoli
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Don't forget masoli

niners are converting him to RB

Don't forget masoli

He's a RB
Originally posted by susweel:

Don't forget masoli

He's a RB

Wildcat!
We need to sign another QB.

asap