49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 534 users in the forums

The Goat's Nike's

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can't help but laugh, when I was in elementary school and went to a high school or UH football game at old honolulu stadium, at the end of the year some of the players would give away their elbow pads chinstraps and other pads that didn't belong to the school. It would be full of sweat and smelly. give it to the mother to wash and she would say why you want something dirty and stink-haha, but it was a badge of honor especially if the guys was a prep all star.

Now you see the GOAT's shoes for bids, toe jams and all, had to laugh.
The JR emblem on the box is dope. They made it look like the Niner's one.
Originally posted by GOLDMOUTH22:
only greats wear this model nike... these were released for the pacquiao vs mosley fight in may! happy they're making em for the greatest wide reciever!



I wonder if the air pockets are where Manny keeps his PEDs.



Oh, yes I did.
what are they? running shoes, cross trainers?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
what are they? running shoes, cross trainers?

p***y getters
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
what are they? running shoes, cross trainers?

p***y getters

p***y stompers?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
what are they? running shoes, cross trainers?

p***y getters

p***y stompers?

mutli purpose shoes
Originally posted by Nes49:





I need a new pair of running shoes. I have to get these.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,352
Personally I would never buy a shoe just because some athlete is endorsing them, regardless of who it is. I buy shoes I like and these are meh. But then I've never owned a pair of Nikes in my life.
Too bad he couldnt get a shoe deal when he was playing
dude, those are bad shoes. I could definately turn heads wearing those in the gym...lord knows my biceps sure aren't doing it at 160 lbs. Freak'n metabolism...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,132
Originally posted by TX9R:
Personally I would never buy a shoe just because some athlete is endorsing them, regardless of who it is. I buy shoes I like and these are meh. But then I've never owned a pair of Nikes in my life.



Then you are missing out on good athletic shoes, I personally will not buy another brand.
running shoes

Asics >>>>>>>>>> nike


[ Edited by 49ersMan420 on Jul 12, 2011 at 12:59 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,132
JR looks like he can still play.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone