There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Goat's Nike's

• Nes49
  • Veteran

[ Edited by Nes49 on Jul 7, 2011 at 3:45 PM ]
I want.
Only he and Kichael Jordan can sell their shoes way after they retired........gotta respect the GOATS......
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Only he and Kichael Jordan can sell their shoes way after they retired........gotta respect the GOATS......

Kichael Jordan FTW!
Originally posted by saniner:

Kichael Jordan FTW!

hahaha didnt catch that......thats funny........its not what ya heard, its what ya understand.....im not even gonna change that, its too funny.....
Must have
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Must have

hell yeah...I'm looking for the release date.
They aren't too impressive, but It would be cool to hear someone say.

"Yo are those the new Jerry Rices?"

So.... Do Want. I hope Crabtree gets a pair, (maybe they will help his hands) so he won't deflect any passes for INT's this year.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Jul 7, 2011 at 4:49 PM ]

Kichael Jordan FTW!

hahaha didnt catch that......thats funny........its not what ya heard, its what ya understand.....im not even gonna change that, its too funny.....

haha

I do like the shoes though...

Kichael Jordan FTW!

haha

I do like the shoes though...

Hell yea......maybe Jerry's gonna give a pair to our WR's....hopefully Crabtree so his feet will stop hurting.....
only greats wear this model nike... these were released for the pacquiao vs mosley fight in may! happy they're making em for the greatest wide reciever!

Does JR have cancer?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Does JR have cancer?

Why you ask that, cuz he's bald? Naw man I think he's cool.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Does JR have cancer?

Blasphemy.
he needs to sharpie his eyebrows then